Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys please, Aaron is still well & truly with us, this is last night story’s but if you look closely when she gets her arse off the sofa it’s there today, it’s not the middle one it’s the one next to it
Cracks me up when the head pops in between her and holly🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me again... If they aren't getting married for atleast 5 years then why do rushed proposal after 6months?! 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holly ordered an onion loaf who they duck goes to a steak house basically and orders bleeping onion bread

Engaged and binned the family photos 😂
It’s not bread and it’s included when you order a steak. She made out that they ordered all this extra stuff when half of it comes with the actual meal 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly ordered an onion loaf who they duck goes to a steak house basically and orders bleeping onion bread

Engaged and binned the family photos 😂
Not gonna lie, the onion loaf from Miller and Carter is so good. But it’s just something that comes with the steak 😃

Reactions: 7
Jeez when you know you know nah Chloe you're trying to prove you're legit lesbian this is ridiculous and so selfish to the kids 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if it’s factual proof that holly has been engaged before or is this just a tattle rumour

Reactions: 4
I think karma is going to do her dirty. I bet 5 years time she’ll be single and Aaron will be the one married and settled down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
All jokes aside, obviously this is apparently her first female relationship and happened so quickly after leaving a long term relationship. I can't help but feel Hollie is preying on her naivety?

Reactions: 11
she was punching with Aaron anyway, never noticed it until now but he's quite fit hahaha

Reactions: 23
All jokes aside, obviously this is apparently her first female relationship and happened so quickly after leaving a long term relationship. I can't help but feel Hollie is preying on her naivety?
That could be possiable i think its a bit of a rush to do what shes done and be engaged already i have my gripe with chloe but i hope holly isnt just bleeping her around and just praying on her because that would not be right i think shes seen other lesbian couples on tiktok etc and thinks thats how it should be i dont see a gay relationship different to a hetro one i defonitly would not be moving my new partner in after 6 months and to me personally having no social media would be a red flag unless it was a safe guarding reason

Also romeo cough thing and sounding on edge of tears on her stories as he sounds poorly and shes banging on about shares

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m still convinced azza90 is Aaron. What were the reasons other than them saying their name is Anne Marie that it isn’t o_O

Reactions: 8
I’m still convinced azza90 is Aaron. What were the reasons other than them saying their name is Anne Marie that it isn’t o_O
what Proof would you like? Me next to a plastic Willy?Or a photo of my bum hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she was punching with Aaron anyway, never noticed it until now but he's quite fit hahaha
She always made him look like a balding middle aged man with a beer belly 😭 I agree though on his own insta he's fit!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.