Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that now, unless you have symptoms yourself you don't need to isolate as a close contact? Just get pcr tests?. Poor Romeo though 2 weeks into school and already off.

Reactions: 6
She just needs to get them PCR tests. Ffs. Probably just gonna have romeo off for 2 weeks cos she can't be bothered with the school run.

Reactions: 7
She needs to do a PCR test. You can still just be ill, especially now kids are back at school. A lot of people are doing the opposite though and just doing a Lateral Flow when they should be doing a PCR and just prancing about with Covid because they did the wrong test. If she's fully vaccinated she only needs to be wary if she has been in contact with them within the last 48 hours and you need to get a PCR regardless. If unvaccinated it is still within 10 days (afaik) of last contact and get a PCR. Not sure why you wouldn't get a PCR anyway, they're a lot easier to get now than when she first had Covid

Reactions: 9
Also why are her and holly sat with headphones in when the boys are home and might not hear them i think there be shut in the bed room for the next 2 weeks poor boys :(

Reactions: 11
She's so thick you've covid symptoms do a PCR, haven't seen youre mum recently so don't need to ĺsolate as not been in contact and then shows Holly who should know what to do 🤣

If the schools are like round here, they won't let him back until he has a negative pcr test, so I hope she wasn't just feeling lazy and decided to use covid as an excuse.

Reactions: 4
Her 3? Year old is throwing up and she’s sat on the couch with her gf listening to music instead of comforting the poor kid. She’s an awful excuse for a mother

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her 3? Year old is throwing up and she’s sat on the couch with her gf listening to music instead of comforting the poor kid. She’s an awful excuse for a mother
Putting her headphones in to pretend she dont hear it

Reactions: 6
Considering it wasn’t long ago she was saying how naughty her kids were especially the youngest, I would not then be leaving them to their own devices in her bedroom whilst you’re watching a movie with your girlfriend pretending you don’t have kids🥴 She only has herself to blame when something goes on and she wasn’t supervising

Reactions: 10
Considering it wasn’t long ago she was saying how naughty her kids were especially the youngest, I would not then be leaving them to their own devices in her bedroom whilst you’re watching a movie with your girlfriend pretending you don’t have kids🥴 She only has herself to blame when something goes on and she wasn’t supervising
Exactly this !!! This is her own doing i still remember the 3 tvs that got broken when she was in the bath room 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re not bleeping on the couch while the kids are locked in a room. Social need to get in there. Disgusting excuse for a mother. Go look after your sick kids!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t par them off on Aaron regardless of them having COVID symptoms because she needs a break. A break from what babes? Being a piece of tit?

Reactions: 8
If your child has special needs they need supervising CONSTANTLY. People like her make a mockery of the system.

I've just caught up with her stories and LOL'd at her saying she was on the couch with a duvet like it was any different to her usual day 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.