Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really shouldn’t be off school if she’s allowing holly to be there anyway what’s the point

Reactions: 8
Been following the detechtives account which everyone is raving about, the one hunting trolls. It isn't legit i can tell you now... they reckon they have anti terrorism software and are able to track peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂
That would mean they would have to gain access to tattle servers which is completely illegal to do so, its absolute bullshit and scare tactics to scare people, only the police have access to this type of information not a random insta account trying to gain clout of celebs, so weird they have now deactivated their insta since they have outed themselves 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Been following the detechtives account which everyone is raving about, the one hunting trolls. It isn't legit i can tell you now... they reckon they have anti terrorism software and are able to track peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂
That would mean they would have to gain access to tattle servers which is completely illegal to do so, its absolute bullshit and scare tactics to scare people, only the police have access to this type of information not a random insta account trying to gain clout of celebs, so weird they have now deactivated their insta since they have outed themselves 😂😂
yeah i have seen its gone now

I know this is like a tiny thing but when Chloe said "yeah it's like £40 for a year or £1 something for a month" her maths can't be that BAD that she thinks £1 a month would = £40p/y. Lies just clearly roll off her tongue to make something sound interesting/shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

Reactions: 7
Absolutely rolling at this 'Detechtives' account 😂😂 how absolutely ridiculous, grow tf up. People are allowed to say things about you online, just don't look if it bothers you that much. There's no way any random person would be able to access this 'anti-terrorism' tech they have and use it (and brag about it) on something as trivial as an online forum 😂😂😂 They're trying to look all professional but the only link in their bio is relying on people to grass others up. Wouldn't be surprised if Chlo made it herself. Shocker to see that '8st down Harry' is following too 😂😂 (iykyk)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely rolling at this 'Detechtives' account 😂😂 how absolutely ridiculous, grow tf up. People are allowed to say things about you online, just don't look if it bothers you that much. There's no way any random person would be able to access this 'anti-terrorism' tech they have and use it (and brag about it) on something as trivial as an online forum 😂😂😂 They're trying to look all professional but the only link in their bio is relying on people to grass others up. Wouldn't be surprised if Chlo made it herself. Shocker to see that '8st down Harry' is following too 😂😂 (iykyk)
Yeah its gone now anyway🤣🤣

Came here to say the exact same thing, I couldn't believe her just ignoring Romeo in them stories! Like wtaf. If I'm with my husband and our kids come along, we turn around and actually interact with them instead of just bleeping laying there ignoring them! bleeping raging and so sad for those boys. Disgusting excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 4
Holly needs to address her mummy issues and absolutely tit ass tattoos.
Chloe needs to pay attention to her kids. Dissolves her lips. Get a bleeping job

those poor kids.
Any update on social services from anyone?

Reactions: 13
Holly needs to address her mummy issues and absolutely tit ass tattoos.
Chloe needs to pay attention to her kids. Dissolves her lips. Get a bleeping job

those poor kids.
Any update on social services from anyone?
Last i heard was it got passed on to the professionals in her area so no clue whats going on

Reactions: 1
Chloe owns a group on facebook that bullies one another then sells members stories to the media such as someones sexual assault. I don’t think she can say anything about tattle knowing she is worse and the things said on here are true.

I am sure us saying she should wash and clean her carpet is no where near as bad as her lying about her son dying, emotional neglect of her children, benefit fraud, the many lies and using a girlfriend for content.

Reactions: 9
Chloe shouldn’t have kids in her full time care. She is neglecting their emotional needs and their comfort from their own mum. Prioritising the needs of her creepy brother girlfriend is disgusting and I’m struggling to even watch her stories she’s awful!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.