Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can’t afford to do much with the kids when she’s spending £22 on just some drinks delivered 😬

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over this girl, her kids are not a priority to her and it’s so sad.
I live for my kids happiness, I couldn’t imagine spending £22 on tit drinks over taking them out.
I think self care is great but not at the expense of your children.

Reactions: 8
COVID ay, and whats the betting Holly has rushed over to isolate with her, to save the day🥴. Why else would she be there mid morning on a Wednesday? Chloe wont know what to do on her own with the boys without her babysitter about

Reactions: 5
COVID ay, and whats the betting Holly has rushed over to isolate with her, to save the day🥴. Why else would she be there mid morning on a Wednesday? Chloe wont know what to do on her own with the boys without her babysitter about
Have her and holly not split? Noticed she hasn’t mentioned her and the weird blood filled necklace has gone.

Reactions: 1
Have her and holly not split? Noticed she hasn’t mentioned her and the weird blood filled necklace has gone.
Could hear Holly make a noise in the background at one point, when Chloe mentioned her. Would be a laugh them splitting up days after their vom inducing post from “Holly”😂

Reactions: 2
Could hear Holly make a noise in the background at one point, when Chloe mentioned her. Would be a laugh them splitting up days after their vom inducing post from “Holly”😂
I dont think they have split because holly would probarly go home to isolate other then isolate with chloe

Narh I don’t think they’ve broken up. I’d love to know the story behind why some of the pictures have gone missing in the living room though🤣

Reactions: 4
Narh I don’t think they’ve broken up. I’d love to know the story behind why some of the pictures have gone missing in the living room though🤣
Aaron took his instagram off private so she probably went mental

Reactions: 2
She literally has no idea how Covid works 😳

"My mums household has tested positive and I saw my mum last week, or the week before or the week before that or something"..... It's only people you've come into contact with in the last 48hours you need to inform so you haven't got it from your mum hun 🤣🤣

Also, is she gunna get tested? Or just assume they have Covid because they have symptoms?! COLDS ARE STILL A THING 🤪

Reactions: 11
So what's holly gonna do, isolate with them?! She'll have to do a Covid test to get out of work and if it comes back -ve she'll have to go back in, right? Or will she still go to work coming in and out of a house that's isolating 🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.