Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in that video Chloe swung it at Holly just fine but when she got hit once you could see she wasn’t happy about it😂 I felt there was a lot of pent up anger in that throw, go on Holly🤣

Reactions: 8
Surely if she bruised from being attacked she shouldn’t be whacking bottles into her face unless thats how she truly got her bruise in the first place?

Reactions: 17
£22 on drinks?? But didn't take the boys to the arcades when they went out about a month or so ago?!?
Shes a scruff

Reactions: 9
Surely if she bruised from being attacked she shouldn’t be whacking bottles into her face unless thats how she truly got her bruise in the first place?
Oh so on top of all the things she already is. She’s also a compulsive liar :)

Reactions: 6
Still waiting on the attack story, maybe the reaction wasn’t as big as she wanted! So what’s next Chloe 🥱

Reactions: 6
All the comments on that videos, are they watching the same thing as us? I sat there like 😐😐😐 The entire time… Not one bit was funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the comments on that videos, are they watching the same thing as us? I sat there like 😐😐😐 The entire time… Not one bit was funny
My first thought was how does this person have the mental age to bring up two young kids

My first thought was how does this person have the mental age to bring up two young kids
Second thought , how is she a lifestyle influencer , her bed isn’t even made properly and her bedroom has no style whatsoever

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
excuse me if i’m wrong but i assumed the video was a montage of all their time together so the bottle video was probably done ages ago

editing to add never mind lmao i didn’t see the most recent video !

Reactions: 1
excuse me if i’m wrong but i assumed the video was a montage of all their time together so the bottle video was probably done ages ago

editing to add never mind lmao i didn’t see the most recent video !
Hopefully it was done when she was 5 years old as that’s the only time in my life I would’ve found doing something like that remotely fun

Reactions: 5
Chloe: I’ve had THOUSANDS of threads about me

Tattle: on thread number 13….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does it annoy anyone else that in her stories this morning, Romeo is obviously trying to be by his mum and Holly is just THERE like a baby 😩

Move for duck sake.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.