Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know where all the money comes from for these activities.
She's a massive influencer with the likes of Boohoo don't you know, of course it's all her #collabs paying ;)

Joke it's the bank of Holly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t Holly some sort of Amazon packer or something? 😂 I feel like someone on minimum wage may struggle to prop up Chloe and kids.
Does she even work now though ?

We know chloe never does stories if hollys around and i think thats why shes been doing less stories because hollys not working or shes living there im guessing

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does she even work now though ?

We know chloe never does stories if hollys around and i think thats why shes been doing less stories because hollys not working or shes living there im guessing
She’s an Amazon packer - lives with parents, doesn’t pay rent or anything and definitely not declared living at Chloe’s. Chloe’s universal credits pays for the bills and hollys pay check pays for Chloe’s expensive taste

Reactions: 5
She’s an Amazon packer - lives with parents, doesn’t pay rent or anything and definitely not declared living at Chloe’s. Chloe’s universal credits pays for the bills and hollys pay check pays for Chloe’s expensive taste
Chloe does not have expensive taste, she makes me feel posh 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t wanna sound like a snob, but if Holly is taking home £1200 a month (minimum wage full time) it’s not much when you think of car costs and then paying for all she does with chloe. There’s got to be some overdrafts and credit cards somewhere, as that defo can’t pay for chloe’s lobster and klarna account 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t wanna sound like a snob, but if Holly is taking home £1200 a month (minimum wage full time) it’s not much when you think of car costs and then paying for all she does with chloe. There’s got to be some overdrafts and credit cards somewhere, as that defo can’t pay for chloe’s lobster and klarna account 😂
I bet when she was with Aaron she was mostly the one who racked up the debts i hope she didnt put them in his name and left him to deal with that

Cant get my head around how different she is with holly then she was with Aaron lets be real if a man never had his kids how many people would be calling him a dead beat yet cause its a woman everyones like oh shes just having a break no love your taking the royal piss now stop stuffing your face with lobster and take your kids out you rat

Last edited:
I'll never forget when she went through that jar of fun dates for her and Holly to do and Romeo was so excited when she said horse riding and she was like "no, not for you" my heart 😭 and now to actually be going horse riding I just can't. Just when you think she can't get any lower as a parent, she comes along with tit like this. Get in the bin man
The fact Chloe considers stuff like this being said as ‘trolling’ and ‘cyberbullying’ just shows what kind of parent and person she is. I know in relationships you have to make some time for you two but her kids really get nothing. My priority would be my children doing fun things before I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get SO excited when I can afford to take my son out. For example, we are going pumpkin picking, making halloween cakes for our local play centre, going to a Halloween trail because I've been paid early.

All that stuff excites me way more than going out and wasting money on myself, no way would I dream of going to Miller and Carter, when all I can do is take my kids to Peppa pig world once a year.

She should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get SO excited when I can afford to take my son out. For example, we are going pumpkin picking, making halloween cakes for our local play centre, going to a Halloween trail because I've been paid early.

All that stuff excites me way more than going out and wasting money on myself, no way would I dream of going to Miller and Carter, when all I can do is take my kids to Peppa pig world once a year.

She should be ashamed.
Yeah exactly we arnt shaming anyone for having a break god knows we all need a break from time to time but when u have 3 weekends off in a row then in the week there at school and nursery and u dont even bother to do things with them except the odd trip to the park thats just shameful especially when shes got money to burn clearly going to thorpe park then this expensive day out do yourself a favour chlo and hand the kids over to Aaron atleast they might get some attention that way

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion -
Basking in benefits chlo, when you gonna stop being a money grabbing hoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how we talk about her not doing anything with the kids and she all of a sudden posts them at the park (while sitting drinking a Costa while they presumably play by themselves 🙄) she's a pathetic excuse for a mother I honestly cannot understand how she thinks it's okay to spend all her money on her and holly while the kids get nothing but a run around at a park while their mum site on her arse being lazy drinking coffee. I feel so bad for them 😭😭😭😭

You know it's a shame that all the fun things the kids do are probably left to Aaron because he has them less he'll become the fun parent. Whiles she's the one who doesn't do anything like that but will claim it's because she's doing other stuff.

Can’t even go to the park without eye bleeping herself for instagram.

• Haha
At the park oooo hold on gotta do an Instagram post so I look like mum of the year. Can even see holly sitting in the background at a bench in the back. I’m not being funny but speaking as a parent myself I’d rather spend money and time with my kids? The odd time I ever do anything without them it’s spent feeling guilty and wishing they were there. They go to sleepovers at friends and I can’t wait for them to come back in the morning.
she’s a poor excuse for a mother and when them boys get older they’ll see. I hope she gives them the option of what parent they’ll wanna live with and doesn’t selfishly force them to stay with her so she can claim benefits. Just like how she’s kept milo away from school so she doesn’t have to work and can keep claiming.

• Heart
Living with parents? You mean leaving with Chloe 🤭

Reactions: 2
It's not like she even has to fork out loads of money. Take the kids looking for conkers, that's free and they will love it, take them to a pumpkin patch it's relatively cheap, take them to a country park and hunt for witches or copy the story we're going on a bear hunt. It's not hard to think of things to do that will entertain kids

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.