Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known someone to think of themselves as a nice person when they are clearly not. Can’t even say karma will get to her as it has, council flat, can’t drive and no job aspiration. Aaron was the only one driving her forward in life and now she just has holly dragging her backwards 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’ve never known someone to think of themselves as a nice person when they are clearly not. Can’t even say karma will get to her as it has, council flat, can’t drive and no job aspiration. Aaron was the only one driving her forward in life and now she just has holly dragging her backwards 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thing is holly waits on her hand and foot she should be encouraging her theres a difference between helping someone and then letting someone become so relient on you that you never do tit yourself saying that could she even afford lessons and a car shes on benifits im guessing not earning much so maybe thats why she wont

Reactions: 2
I mean, I completely respect her for not outing whoever it is and actually thinking about how it could affect their life/their childs life but part of me also thinks why did she make such a big deal of it then?
Think it might have all been for content honestly 🤔

Reactions: 5
I mean, I completely respect her for not outing whoever it is and actually thinking about how it could affect their life/their childs life but part of me also thinks why did she make such a big deal of it then?
Think it might have all been for content honestly 🤔

It was for people to big her up and tell her how lovely she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was for people to big her up and tell her how lovely she is 😂
She has a pure heart 🤣🤣

She’s a bloody bully herself. I seem to remember her ranting about how boring love island is when they’re not being nasty to one another or causing drama on the show and mentioning that she knows that’s bad etc as people have committed suicide once the shows finished. Saying how boring it is when they all get on or something to that effect.

if my friend was having me over for dinner but wasn’t eating because she didn’t like what she was cooking but it was “quick and easy” I’d be like cook something else ya daft twit or don’t bother cooking I’ll come for a cuppa. Either that or we can get a takeaway (which she will probably do with hols once the girls have fucked off home).
Yes i also remember her saying love island doesnt make people committ suicide so therefore how can tattle directly make someone commit suciide because its the same theory in what shes saying shes no better herself in other ways she may not come on tattle but u dont have to come on a gossip site to be an awful person im pretty sure exploiting someones cancer and domestic abuse story does that just well for you

Also never seen her mention this girl on her stories before ? Screams engagement group to me telling people to follow her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Really? I’m in two derivatives from strab - but neither have 2k members…
It’s called dude hold my Nan bag it’s a bit more of a chill group now though as admins found things a bit overwhelming, the sun kept reporting stuff that was being posted there

Reactions: 2
Another weekend with their dad. I thought she had them every other weekend? That's at least 3 on the trot now. Talking of trot how about you take your KIDS horse riding. Selfish twit

Reactions: 7
Think she's the one laughing in reality though,
Tbh im pretty envious of the fact she's in social housing, extremely cheap rent and defo isn't paying anymore than 500 a month for her flat, I'm paying well over £1k in a 2 bed new build in Essex, I'm just curious to how she hasn't moved out when she was on decent money she easily could of afforded private rent with better prospects for her and the boys surely? No way she's ever going to get a mortgage with the amount of debt she has against her name

Tbh im pretty envious of the fact she's in social housing, extremely cheap rent and defo isn't paying anymore than 500 a month for her flat, I'm paying well over £1k in a 2 bed new build in Essex, I'm just curious to how she hasn't moved out when she was on decent money she easily could of afforded private rent with better prospects for her and the boys surely? No way she's ever going to get a mortgage with the amount of debt she has against her name
She's said before they couldn't afford to move because her & Aaron were in massive debts with credit cards & catalogues. When they first got the flat they were stupid with money. Claimed the only fans was helping pay it off but who knows how far that went when she didn't do it for very long.

Reactions: 4
So another weekend without the kids my word she's something else. Is she drunk or high in those stories and she's in charge of two young kids

🤨🤨🤨🤨
Okay is she serious right now...
Horse riding.

How can you even to knowing your kids would love it? I just couldn't.

Imagine how much all of that is going to cost..

Breakfast.
Horse riding.
Miller and Carter.

Could of easily took the kids out on a fun day out for that price. Ugh.

Reactions: 10
YOUR 👏 SON 👏 WAS 👏 DESPERATE 👏 TO 👏 GO 👏 HORSE 👏 RIDING 👏 YOU 👏 INCONTINENT 👏 twit 👏

Also she only loves games night as it means she can drool over Holly's brother!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That area of Colchester is so scummy, luckily you pay for what you get and obviously she fits in with that area so she’s not bothered 🤷🏼‍♀️

So another weekend without the kids my word she's something else. Is she drunk or high in those stories and she's in charge of two young kids
Her jaw swinging was intense 🤣

🤨🤨🤨🤨
Okay is she serious right now...
Horse riding.

How can you even to knowing your kids would love it? I just couldn't.

Imagine how much all of that is going to cost..

Breakfast.
Horse riding.
Miller and Carter.

Could of easily took the kids out on a fun day out for that price. Ugh.
I dont know how much horse riding is but bet that date day is easily about 200-300 especially when shes on about having lobster and all this fancy food its madness to me how she never puts this much into doing tit with the kids shes just a selfish mother

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'll never forget when she went through that jar of fun dates for her and Holly to do and Romeo was so excited when she said horse riding and she was like "no, not for you" my heart 😭 and now to actually be going horse riding I just can't. Just when you think she can't get any lower as a parent, she comes along with tit like this. Get in the bin man

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't even think the kids have any hobbies outside of nursery and school. Like I know not e every single child is fortunate enough to but usually around Rs age you'd be seeing what they are into.

Reactions: 8
I'll never forget when she went through that jar of fun dates for her and Holly to do and Romeo was so excited when she said horse riding and she was like "no, not for you" my heart 😭 and now to actually be going horse riding I just can't. Just when you think she can't get any lower as a parent, she comes along with tit like this. Get in the bin man
Ive never known a mother act like how she does everything is about her and holly duck the boys idc if they go out with Aaron doesnt mean chloe doesnt need to do tit with them shes a full on joke third weekend in a row child free and no im not jealous chloe id rather spend time with my kids and make memories then look back and know i did duck all with them

I don't even think the kids have any hobbies outside of nursery and school. Like I know not e every single child is fortunate enough to but usually around Rs age you'd be seeing what they are into.
Yeah exactly they if it was not for nursery and school they would be stuck in that flat

• Heart
I’d love to know where all the money comes from for these activities.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.