Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason I ever found this website in the first place is because of a post she made..
Because before that I didn’t actually mind her or her posts, it’s only when I started reading here that I started agreeing with stuff being said 😂 all she’s doing is sending more people here.. itd do her well to not mention to website, at all.
This is exactly what happened with me! I came to see all the horrible people, read a few threads and was like omg yes!

Reactions: 4
I also wonder why chloes all of a sudden close to her family till recently i never really heard her mention them i also remember saying they didnt get along

Reactions: 2
We all know Chloe only wants to take the kids trick or treating as she’s too stingy to buy them sweets herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also doesnt know if shes going to report that person to their work 🤣

I have a feeling all this tit was for content
Report them for what exactly. “Hi is this x nursery? Your employee x said mean things about me online 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Report them for what exactly. “Hi is this x nursery? Your employee x said mean things about me online 🥺
Yh shes like i had nursery managers messaging me telling me if it was their staff they want to know idk how true that is though

Reactions: 1
She is just the biggest BShitter ever. I 100% believe she's just screenshot a random profile and done this for "content". Nobody can actually be as deluded as she is to honestly believe that 1. Anyone here is bullying her and 2. That she hasn't enabled bullying of multiple people, including the poor girls brother on here and that poor girl who died of cancer on GM. And I don't believe anyone has messaged her with support messages either.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My trolling comment. Why the duck would you cook dinner for people but not eat? She is so desperate for attention its unbelievable. Cook something you want then instead of sitting and refusing to eat when you have guests. That is so odd.

However I do love that she is cooking with her boys.

Reactions: 9
My trolling comment. Why the duck would you cook dinner for people but not eat? She is so desperate for attention its unbelievable. Cook something you want then instead of sitting and refusing to eat when you have guests. That is so odd.

However I do love that she is cooking with her boys.
Yes thats same as me one thing i thought actually glad shes doing somthing with them and teaching them skills other then being shoved on the ipad all the time

If I went down to my friends and they were cooking dinner for me but not eating I wouldn't feel comfortable at all. I can guarantee she's doing it for attention so all her friends will see that video and beg her to eat and give her compliments.

Reactions: 7
She’s a bloody bully herself. I seem to remember her ranting about how boring love island is when they’re not being nasty to one another or causing drama on the show and mentioning that she knows that’s bad etc as people have committed suicide once the shows finished. Saying how boring it is when they all get on or something to that effect.

if my friend was having me over for dinner but wasn’t eating because she didn’t like what she was cooking but it was “quick and easy” I’d be like cook something else ya daft twit or don’t bother cooking I’ll come for a cuppa. Either that or we can get a takeaway (which she will probably do with hols once the girls have fucked off home).

Reactions: 10
What she's cooking dinner for the girls but not eating cos she's doesn't like spag bowl umm there's plenty of simple dinners out there surely she can find one she likes. I'd find that odd and weird if a friend did that.

She's done the troll thing for content but then wants to try and ruins someone's career tbh there's nothing been said that's out of order and sure the social and hmrc would be interested in chloes car crash life and parenting abilities which tbh if Aaron is aware of he's there father and should take responsibility for that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What she's cooking dinner for the girls but not eating cos she's doesn't like spag bowl umm there's plenty of simple dinners out there surely she can find one she likes. I'd find that odd and weird if a friend did that.

She's done the troll thing for content but then wants to try and ruins someone's career tbh there's nothing been said that's out of order and sure the social and hmrc would be interested in chloes car crash life and parenting abilities which tbh if Aaron is aware of he's there father and should take responsibility for that
Still confused how 3 tvs and an ipad broke when the boys r in her care still angers me how she potrays milo as having some additional needs when he probarly just wants her attention

Reactions: 3
I mean could she even? Does she has solid proof that the person she has been told it is, is actually someone on here?
She should have posted proof if thats the case if she does report it they will just take it as hearsay until evidence is provided i imagine

Yh shes like i had nursery managers messaging me telling me if it was their staff they want to know idk how true that is though
It's funny because someone relevant to what she is saying always seems to message her at that point!

She is just the biggest BShitter ever. I 100% believe she's just screenshot a random profile and done this for "content". Nobody can actually be as deluded as she is to honestly believe that 1. Anyone here is bullying her and 2. That she hasn't enabled bullying of multiple people, including the poor girls brother on here and that poor girl who died of cancer on GM. And I don't believe anyone has messaged her with support messages either.
I mean she came here herself and threw a follower under the bus expecting her to be ripped apart. That's not the actions of someone with a pure heart

She should have posted proof if thats the case if she does report it they will just take it as hearsay until evidence is provided i imagine
And she can't provide evidence because all she has is a profile picture off an unrelated site

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.