Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause she dont give a tit about her kids she can spin it whatever way she likes shes a tit mum no mum does as little with her kids

Edit- just re read her post so whoever she outted is someone on here that posts regulaurly either their name on here is close to their name or shes talking tit theres no other way to work it out also ive never known of an influencer committing suicide directly cause of tattle 😐 🤔
It amazes me everytime like how does her family get away with it?!

She said the person has a 6 year old (daughter?! I think?) So does anyones have 6 year old?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It amazes me everytime like how does her family get away with it?!

She said the person has a 6 year old (daughter?! I think?) So does anyones have 6 year old?! 🤣
All the main posters i know have reacted to that post so i think shes chatting tit personally she honestly just needs to stop im telling u now its because of the whole Aaron thing she hasnt talked about tattle for months so why now sundently ? Would not shock me if she found some random profile and just said it was them

I know 100% who's shes on about but imagine pretending your doing them a favour hahaha shes a strange one. If you knew for certain you 100% would out them if you had thr proof
wait do u know this person then ? is it them ?

Thing is, even if that screenshot she posted was someone here, would they admit to it? Would you be stupid enough to out yourself and be like "tit guys, that's my profile!". I doubt it. I certainly wouldn't. I'd play dumb so as not to validate her and make her think she's got me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when she outed someone on a early thread? Said it was someone she went to school with and her Admins been trying to find out and they finally did. She posted the girls photo and Facebook profile on her story and hours later the person on here said it wasn't them & the real person was being hounded my girlsmouth twats.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she outed someone on a early thread? Said it was someone she went to school with and her Admins been trying to find out and they finally did. She posted the girls photo and Facebook profile on her story and hours later the person on here said it wasn't them & the real person was being hounded my girlsmouth twats.
I remember that actually !! Yh she told everyone the tattle name was same as her fb name or somthing like that it was easy to find and the person got a lot of hate for it

Reactions: 1
Thing is, even if that screenshot she posted was someone here, would they admit to it? Would you be stupid enough to out yourself and be like "tit guys, that's my profile!". I doubt it. I certainly wouldn't. I'd play dumb so as not to validate her and make her think she's got me.
"Omg what's tattle" 😂😂😂

• Haha
I remember that actually !! Yh she told everyone the tattle name was same as her fb name or somthing like that it was easy to find and the person got a lot of hate for it
Yeah she posted the girls facebook profile on her story as well. Said she new because her admins are so good at this stuff but they were wrong

Honestly would not be suprised if she uses tattle that account she used to defend her self last was active in december 2020 months after she come on this thread
She definitely does, I think anyone who has a thread on here has an account. I definitely would lol

She definitely does, I think anyone who has a thread on here has an account. I definitely would lol
Wouldnt suprise me if she has another and posts on her either hate how shes taking this moral high ground when shes done some nasty tit in the past herself

She's a nasty piece of work and she's ready to send her 38K followers after a woman. Someone will have found her has well. The devil works hard but crazy women worked harder

Reactions: 5
Tbf chloe told the same story about it being a mum with 2 kids a while back, remember when she came to throw the person under the bus.
She might want to be careful sharing any identifiable information about whoever she thinks it is, doxxing is illegal.

She’s trying to mum shame to hide the fact she’s a bad mum herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is just silly, she can't do anything with any information she does or doesn't have on that person without causing herself legal trouble. Having an opinion on someone's tit parenting, morals etc isn't illegal sharing someone's personal Information no matter how small definitely is.

Reactions: 5
She is just silly, she can't do anything with any information she does or doesn't have on that person without causing herself legal trouble. Having an opinion on someone's tit parenting, morals etc isn't illegal sharing someone's personal Information no matter how small definitely is.
Yeah if she posted that persons full profile then would be illegal as its personal infomation i mean even saying she works in a nursery is walking a thin line because even with the scribble if someone wanted too could work it out

The only reason I ever found this website in the first place is because of a post she made..
Because before that I didn’t actually mind her or her posts, it’s only when I started reading here that I started agreeing with stuff being said 😂 all she’s doing is sending more people here.. itd do her well to not mention to website, at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's tragic and actually pot and kettle springs to mind she also needs to learn the definition of trolling and perhaps put her time to better use such as caring for her children

I don't even think anyone from here has contacted her directly ever. So what she sees she comes here to read. She made her own life hell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.