Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she just poorly informed, if you would

The one with the same admin is under 'dude hold my nan bag'
Ahh I was hoping there was another group I wasn’t in. Sadly no drama on that group like was on strab. Plus I don’t understand the group name 😂

Reactions: 1
Just shocks me how she plays victim in every situation, acts awfully and is a bully herself then wonders why people dislike her. I wish she would take a step back and take accountability for her behaviours and move on with her life. She wants to dish it out where someone works so her minions go after them but the reality is she will never get a real job and who would want to hire a narcissistic bully like her. All it takes is future employers to search her name and see all the terrible things she had done and said. She can sit and expose people but the end of the day she has exposed herself and her children too much.

I hardly doubt anyone would lose their job because they said Chloe spends money on herself and not her kids. On the otherhand who would hire someone like Chloe and who runs a facebook group of lazy bullies who all do exactly what we do but worse?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just shocks me how she plays victim in every situation, acts awfully and is a bully herself then wonders why people dislike her. I wish she would take a step back and take accountability for her behaviours and move on with her life. She wants to dish it out where someone works so her minions go after them but the reality is she will never get a real job and who would want to hire a narcissistic bully like her. All it takes is future employers to search her name and see all the terrible things she had done and said. She can sit and expose people but the end of the day she has exposed herself and her children too much.

I hardly doubt anyone would lose their job because they said Chloe spends money on herself and not her kids. On the otherhand who would hire someone like Chloe and who runs a facebook group of lazy bullies who all do exactly what we do but worse?
Said it perfectly 👏 👏 dish it out but cant take it springs to mind

Reactions: 3
This may be a long one so bare with me here, I know by posting this it will make me easily identifiable to chloe and her adminges since I messaged of my main account but I'm so beyond giving a tit about chloe always being the victim when she doesnt take accountability for her toxic group that she created.
Long story short, my brothers ex made a post in the main group that had over 120k members, post was approved and it was actually horrid. She posted about how awful my brother was, but forgot to mention that she was due in court for actual bodily harm ( stabbed my brother with a glass bottle ) now after this happened she was arrested and he was able to get a non molestation order out against his ex, long story short she said she was the victim of DV not him, all the girlsmouth huns come out in full force literally berating him BUTT loads of my friends at the time were in the group and knew the story so I ended up messaging the admin and mods to close the post down because it was complete bullshit, I tried joining the group but since my profile was new I kept getting rejected. Now his ex who posted had tagged my brother is posts so he was easy to find through her Facebook and off the back of this he received several different messages abuse, some with physical threats some just name calling. Obviously he was able to show that his ex was lying with the photos but still isn't good enough.

Chloe is still trying to ride of the back of girlsmouth, all this group does is breed hate towards people and the adminges refused to allow me in to give my say.
How chloe can claim that everyone is a troll is beyond me, when my brother received direct threats of physical harm due to one sided post on a group that she created.
I will never like her, or what she claims to stand for and to even be associated with girlsmouth is quite frankly embarrassing ( let's not forget the zlisters she used to pay to promote girlsmouth either)
I’m so sorry all this happened to you and your family. I hope your brother manages to fully recover from this awful traumatic situation. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m being thick but why do people threaten to dox tattlers? Surely it’s freedom of expression

Reactions: 8
Said it perfectly 👏 👏 dish it out but cant take it springs to mind
Just shocks me how she thinks GM is much better than this. How can you cry about trolls non stop when your entire Facebook group is full of them. Am I only allowed to dislike someones dress if it is said in her GM group then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Exactly, she wouldn’t actually confront anyone, she wouldn’t have the balls or the fans to back her up. She’s nothing without the screen in front of her. She only does all she does for the screen. It’s a sad life.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, she wouldn’t actually confront anyone, she wouldn’t have the balls or the fans to back her up. She’s nothing without the screen in front of her. She only does all she does for the screen. It’s a sad life.
Yeah u know her of her what she like in real life i wonder if anyones ever confronted her ? 🤣

I'm sure someone in here quite a few pages back posted a SS and had to edit it because it gave their identity away that is the ONLY possible way she's found out I'm sure. I might be wrong but I'm sure that happened

Reactions: 4
Still catching up but Chloe isn't not naming this person to be nice. She's not naming them because the last time she tried to link a troll on here to someone she new at school she posted all the woman's private information and it wasn't even her. She was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was on Aaron’s live with my real/only account, I always view Chloes the same way too 🤷🏼‍♀️ - also another funny story that isn’t funny wahooo, riveting! 🙄

• Haha
Shes blocked me too for asking why she never does things with the kids. Lol.
Tbf I doubt Aaron has shared anything with her. They aren't exactly friends

I think just her going to a pizza place just to sit in the car and be a passenger, leaving the kids at home with others, just shows how much maternal instinct she has

Reactions: 8
Lol cant actually get over that story though i defonitly think shes seen this funny story tit somewhere because she never used to share these crappy stories

She can honestly piss off with this "I'm a good person so I'm not naming and shaming you" act. She's literally posted a photo which is easily recognised, she's divulging personal information like the job the woman does. Either don't mention anything at all, or name drop. Don't sit on the fence and act like you're a good person when you're not.
She's got an absolute cheek going on as if we are trolls. We are all entitled to our opinions and nothing nasty is ever said, she literally runs the bitchiest, nastiest group on Facebook and always magazines to steal people's stories.
She's got a bee in her bonnet because she knows Aaron isn't going to keep his mouth closed for much longer.
Amen 👏 👏 👏

Last edited:
Why's she lying though? She could blatantly see her sister and she even waves at her?! Also why did her and Holly go in one car then her mum, sister and HER son's go in another?! WTF 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why's she lying though? She could blatantly see her sister and she even waves at her?! Also why did her and Holly go in one car then her mum, sister and HER son's go in another?! WTF 🥴
Cause she dont give a tit about her kids she can spin it whatever way she likes shes a tit mum no mum does as little with her kids

Edit- just re read her post so whoever she outted is someone on here that posts regulaurly either their name on here is close to their name or shes talking tit theres no other way to work it out also ive never known of an influencer committing suicide directly cause of tattle 😐 🤔

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.