Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought a troll was someone who commented directly onto the persons account?

we’re all people with the same views in one place discussing how tit of a person you are chlo??

not our fault you go looking for it?

we’re not messaging you nor commenting directly onto your socials?
We’re not attacking her directly. She doesn’t like it don’t look, claims we got too much free time doing this she’s got too much free time reading it

Reactions: 2
Haven’t been here for a while, welldone chlo for sending me this way again! What’s all the tit with Aaron? I’ve tried going back but there’s pages upon pages!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also by talking about tattle on her stories she’s sending her “fans” here too, they’ll read this tit about her, see the truth and join us.
JOIN US GUYS

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also by talking about tattle on her stories she’s sending her “fans” here too, they’ll read this tit about her, see the truth and join us.
JOIN US GUYS
Your right so many people only come here cause of here if people read here they would realise its not as bad as she saids either

Reactions: 3
I didn’t even know about tattle until I saw a similar post ages ago, all I had to do was type her name into Google and it was all here for me to nosey on!

Reactions: 7
She can honestly piss off with this "I'm a good person so I'm not naming and shaming you" act. She's literally posted a photo which is easily recognised, she's divulging personal information like the job the woman does. Either don't mention anything at all, or name drop. Don't sit on the fence and act like you're a good person when you're not.
She's got an absolute cheek going on as if we are trolls. We are all entitled to our opinions and nothing nasty is ever said, she literally runs the bitchiest, nastiest group on Facebook and always magazines to steal people's stories.
She's got a bee in her bonnet because she knows Aaron isn't going to keep his mouth closed for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t even know about tattle until I saw a similar post ages ago, all I had to do was type her name into Google and it was all here for me to nosey on!
Its somthing i could see chloe doing tbh hasnt she slagged people off on love island before on her stories to nearly 40k followers ?

Reactions: 4
Chloe created the nastiest group on Facebook I’ve ever known.

Practice what you preach hun xo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chloe created the nastiest group on Facebook I’ve ever known.

Practice what you preach hun xo
Thats the thing that strab group was full of people who hated chloe i remember reading peoples stories how they been treated on girlsmouth when u have a whole fb group pretty much where a lot of people dislike you and the tit you have done maybe ask yourself whyi think she needs to step back and maybe reflect on her past actions towards others before slating others

Omg just catching up with all this drama 🤣 I love how she thinks she is exposing anybody, half of us on here have actually told her directly about herself and she blocks instantly. 100% if she had legit "found" one of us she would be posting the name. 100%. But she isn't, cos its BS just like everything else she ever posts 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg just catching up with all this drama 🤣 I love how she thinks she is exposing anybody, half of us on here have actually told her directly about herself and she blocks instantly. 100% if she had legit "found" one of us she would be posting the name. 100%. But she isn't, cos its BS just like everything else she ever posts 🤣
Yeah i messaged her on my real account and was blocked

Reactions: 2
This may be a long one so bare with me here, I know by posting this it will make me easily identifiable to chloe and her adminges since I messaged of my main account but I'm so beyond giving a tit about chloe always being the victim when she doesnt take accountability for her toxic group that she created.
Long story short, my brothers ex made a post in the main group that had over 120k members, post was approved and it was actually horrid. She posted about how awful my brother was, but forgot to mention that she was due in court for actual bodily harm ( stabbed my brother with a glass bottle ) now after this happened she was arrested and he was able to get a non molestation order out against his ex, long story short she said she was the victim of DV not him, all the girlsmouth huns come out in full force literally berating him BUTT loads of my friends at the time were in the group and knew the story so I ended up messaging the admin and mods to close the post down because it was complete bullshit, I tried joining the group but since my profile was new I kept getting rejected. Now his ex who posted had tagged my brother is posts so he was easy to find through her Facebook and off the back of this he received several different messages abuse, some with physical threats some just name calling. Obviously he was able to show that his ex was lying with the photos but still isn't good enough.

Chloe is still trying to ride of the back of girlsmouth, all this group does is breed hate towards people and the adminges refused to allow me in to give my say.
How chloe can claim that everyone is a troll is beyond me, when my brother received direct threats of physical harm due to one sided post on a group that she created.
I will never like her, or what she claims to stand for and to even be associated with girlsmouth is quite frankly embarrassing ( let's not forget the zlisters she used to pay to promote girlsmouth either)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This may be a long one so bare with me here, I know by posting this it will make me easily identifiable to chloe and her adminges since I messaged of my main account but I'm so beyond giving a tit about chloe always being the victim when she doesnt take accountability for her toxic group that she created.
Long story short, my brothers ex made a post in the main group that had over 120k members, post was approved and it was actually horrid. She posted about how awful my brother was, but forgot to mention that she was due in court for actual bodily harm ( stabbed my brother with a glass bottle ) now after this happened she was arrested and he was able to get a non molestation order out against his ex, long story short she said she was the victim of DV not him, all the girlsmouth huns come out in full force literally berating him BUTT loads of my friends at the time were in the group and knew the story so I ended up messaging the admin and mods to close the post down because it was complete bullshit, I tried joining the group but since my profile was new I kept getting rejected. Now his ex who posted had tagged my brother is posts so he was easy to find through her Facebook and off the back of this he received several different messages abuse, some with physical threats some just name calling. Obviously he was able to show that his ex was lying with the photos but still isn't good enough.

Chloe is still trying to ride of the back of girlsmouth, all this group does is breed hate towards people and the adminges refused to allow me in to give my say.
How chloe can claim that everyone is a troll is beyond me, when my brother received direct threats of physical harm due to one sided post on a group that she created.
I will never like her, or what she claims to stand for and to even be associated with girlsmouth is quite frankly embarrassing ( let's not forget the zlisters she used to pay to promote girlsmouth either)
Wow thats actually vile im so sorry your brother went through this :(

Wow thats actually vile im so sorry your brother went through this :(
At the time it was a huge deal becsuse everyone who knows him, knows he a good guy. He keep himself to himself and keeps his head down, so being sent numerous screenshots massively effected him since he was made out to be someone he wasn't, even after his ex stabbed him he still wanted her to get the right support she clearly needed.
The post should of never be approved to start with, and thats why I will never understand how anyone would be proud of creating of group so full of hate and abuse.
The irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At the time it was a huge deal becsuse everyone who knows him, knows he a good guy. He keep himself to himself and keeps his head down, so being sent numerous screenshots massively effected him since he was made out to be someone he wasn't, even after his ex stabbed him he still wanted her to get the right support she clearly needed.
The post should of never be approved to start with, and thats why I will never understand how anyone would be proud of creating of group so full of hate and abuse.
The irony.
Yh thats true especially putting his name so publicly too the group do hold some sort of responsiabillity

Reactions: 1
Thats the thing that strab group was full of people who hated chloe i remember reading peoples stories how they been treated on girlsmouth when u have a whole fb group pretty much where a lot of people dislike you and the tit you have done maybe ask yourself whyi think she needs to step back and maybe reflect on her past actions towards others before slating others
I miss strab. So much drama.

So do people reckon Aaron shared his story viewers or what?

When he was live there was only 1-2 proper accounts i saw on there everyone else was using alt accounts u could tell as they had no picture or hardly any followers

Strab is still going, just under a different name and has only 2k members in their now.
Even if Aaron did share who was viewing his stories I really don't think they would be able to prove a link between the accounts on here and Instagram since most people are using fake accounts

The main commenters have commented on this thread tonight so I do think she’s just lying for attention

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.