Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still cant get over the £22 on drinks but the kids dont get anything rememeber when they wanted to play in the arcade ? But she had “” no money”” but has money for stuff for her and holly to do and to get drunk with her mates ugh she infurates me

Reactions: 8
Trollalolalolalol.. she’s reading
Chloe owns a group on facebook that bullies one another then sells members stories to the media such as someones sexual assault. I don’t think she can say anything about tattle knowing she is worse and the things said on here are true.

I am sure us saying she should wash and clean her carpet is no where near as bad as her lying about her son dying, emotional neglect of her children, benefit fraud, the many lies and using a girlfriend for content.

dying son? I missed that one 😳

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she told everyone on gm when she was pregnant with milo that her baby was dying because she had been given a high risk score after the first scan...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah, she told everyone on gm when she was pregnant with milo that her baby was dying because she had been given a high risk score after the first scan...
I remember this! She posted in a mum group I’m in about it at the time saying he had a high chance of some syndrome so needed the Amnio and if he didn’t have that her hormone levels were so low so she would miscarry. She never posted about it again after that because everybitng was fine but I remember messages shown in another group saying her baby was going to die. Pretty sure she got called out on a debate page not long after it.

• Sick
  • Wow
It makes me laugh when she links all these clothes. Why would you bother picking out outfits that go together just to sit in drive thrus or go Sainsbury’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe shouldn’t have kids in her full time care. She is neglecting their emotional needs and their comfort from their own mum. Prioritising the needs of her creepy brother girlfriend is disgusting and I’m struggling to even watch her stories she’s awful!
I had to stop watching her stories earlier. My boy is nearly the same as as Romeo and it made me want to cry. She doesn't deserve them. Hollie should be ashamed as well.

How's she annoyed at isolating? She literally stays in the house on normal Days 😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry but what a weird description for an outfit, holding a drink and a pastry 😂😂
Omg do you not do that? Base an outfit on how it looks holding different food? I mean how else would you know what an outfit looks like if you can't imagine yourself wearing it with a food object in 1 hand and drink object in the other

• Haha
Yep she got pulled apart for it
Sorry but what a weird description for an outfit, holding a drink and a pastry 😂😂
You also never see her styled she literally lives in those shite quality pj's and Holly's sports bra

Sapphire model post on the grid again that'll be deleted 20hours and only 7 likes so go on chloe tell me again how you're making money

Reactions: 5
Guys - I wajte
You also never see her styled she literally lives in those shite quality pj's and Holly's sports bra

Sapphire model post on the grid again that'll be deleted 20hours and only 7 likes so go on chloe tell me again how you're making money
7 likes is BEYOND embarrassing with her "following" 😳😳

Reactions: 2

I think she’s doing sapphire models that’s why she’s promoting it so much. It’s like an MLM upline scheme I think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think she’s doing sapphire models that’s why she’s promoting it so much. It’s like an MLM upline scheme I think 🤷‍♀️
MLM should not exist in the field of sex work. I find it really unsettling, as you’re essentially being a pimp and preying on those who aren’t informed and are vulnerable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.