Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also want to add someone's femininity doesn't equal wearing makeup. Milo could also probs blend the shadow better

Reactions: 11
Someone called it about her deleting her sapphire models post after getting a pathetic 7 likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Halloween has come early in the toad house.. Holly looks like a ventriloquist dummy. Jesus. Scared the tit out of me. Chloe is shocking at makeup. Focus on getting your kids dressed love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her kids never seem to be dressed 🙈
To be fair my kids a bloody nudist. As soon as we get in the door she's stripping off. I don't post her on social media though so there is that she can run around naked if she wants your only 3 once 😂

Reactions: 6
Holly is literally Chloe with shorter hair, bet when they go with the kids people must think oh that’s nice of their auntie taking them out.

I’ve seen twins look less a like then they do

• Haha
Anyone else notice holly wears the same clothes constantly. Same two hoodies and two tops, grey shorts or black joggers.
the fact Chloe wears her bra all the time and there’s only a black and grey one tells me neither of them ever do the washing 🤔
Well holly is looking for a mum and Chloe isn’t maternal in the slightest. Something tells me holly still lives with her mum 🤔 probably on her sofa 😂 and she’s just using toad in hopes she’ll have someone to live with
Well I’m sure the council will be in touch soon to do her for benefit fraud 😉 oops

Reactions: 10
To be fair my kids a bloody nudist. As soon as we get in the door she's stripping off. I don't post her on social media though so there is that she can run around naked if she wants your only 3 once 😂
One of mine was a nudist too tbf, but I’m the same I’d never post it on social media unlike Toad

Anyone else notice holly wears the same clothes constantly. Same two hoodies and two tops, grey shorts or black joggers.
the fact Chloe wears her bra all the time and there’s only a black and grey one tells me neither of them ever do the washing 🤔
Well holly is looking for a mum and Chloe isn’t maternal in the slightest. Something tells me holly still lives with her mum 🤔 probably on her sofa 😂 and she’s just using toad in hopes she’ll have someone to live with
Well I’m sure the council will be in touch soon to do her for benefit fraud 😉 oops
holly needs to either wear a bra or get a better fitting one!!

They are the opposites

holly suits no makeup and Chloe suits thick layers of it 😬

O and what were her kids doing whilst they were layering on the slap. I need kids like hers, I can’t even wee in peace let alone Ignore them for hours

Reactions: 8
Chloe clearly needed some weekend funds, her moderator approved a referral advert on Girlsmouth allowing the advertiser to get £10 for each sign up. A load of people are now pissed as Chloe will allow this but not fundraisers for worthwhile causes.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Chloe clearly needed some weekend funds, her moderator approved a referral advert on Girlsmouth allowing the advertiser to get £10 for each sign up. A load of people are now pissed as Chloe will allow this but not fundraisers for worthwhile causes.
She's always allowed adverts if the poster pays

Reactions: 2
It's against Facebook rules to charge for advertising in a group, Id just report the group and post.

Chloe doesn't care about anything as long as she makes some money 😒.

Reactions: 4
It's against Facebook rules to charge for advertising in a group, Id just report the group and post.

Chloe doesn't care about anything as long as she makes some money 😒.
She's mates with Mark Zuckerberg 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
According to all the comments she won’t allow adverts for gofundme posts.
Probably because she takes payments to post adverts in the group. It would be unethical to charge someone to post about a charity or cause.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.