Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not on girlsmouth so she wont allow fund raisers but lets people pay for adverts ?
Please get on it, it can be very entertaining. She charges people for advertisements (she seems to delete the posts stating the prices), and won’t allow MLM and a few other things including fundraising. But will allow people to pay to post their affiliate links and companies selling fake designer goods.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's done this for years. She was even investigated for benefit fraud because if it.

Reactions: 3
her muggy attitude with the cough thing “oh everyone thinks we have covid” she honestly sounds like one of them covid is just the flu type of people (not here for a debate just imo

Reactions: 5
her muggy attitude with the cough thing “oh everyone thinks we have covid” she honestly sounds like one of them covid is just the flu type of people (not here for a debate just imo
I don't understand why it's taken this long for her to get her results. I think she put off getting the tests so she could laze about with Holly. Whenever I've had tests done I've managed to get a test the same day and then I get my results within 24hrs. Holly could have drove them to a test site 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why it's taken this long for her to get her results. I think she put off getting the tests so she could laze about with Holly. Whenever I've had tests done I've managed to get a test the same day and then I get my results within 24hrs. Holly could have drove them to a test site 🤷‍♀️
Yeah same with us we never waited more then 2 days at most I think the kids were doing her head in so waited to test till a later point

She probably never had it, probably got smacked by a mum at school and was scared
Still wondering where that Bethany went that knew her sister im so shocked no one who knows more tea never comes on here especially with her not having the best rep

Reactions: 1
Yeah Iv never waited longer than the next day to get my results. She doesn't leave the house anyways staying in can't be difficult for her

Maybe holly's nurse mate who takes blood on the side and takes extra long to do it is doing the tests?

Honestly not defending her, but when I had to get my eldest tested we waited 90 hours for his results and that was with chasing after 72 hours. My daughter we had hers back in 12 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Honestly not defending her, but when I had to get my eldest tested we waited 90 hours for his results and that was with chasing after 72 hours. My daughter we had hers back in 12 hours.
It's Chloe though isn't it. She went without a boiler for about 6 months because she couldn't be arsed dealing with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell fire, just shut up Chloe you don’t know what your talking about! It’s tangy Toms 😂 she absolutely infuriates me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.