Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably blocked and removed by Facebook again. Don't worry she's friends with Mark Zuckerberg
I just don’t understand how Facebook would allow you to make money through their groups platform though. Really doesn’t seem right

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she said that 😭 no it doesn't happen to everyone, I'm nearly 37 and never tit myself. Honestly I love how we all think she has reached peak car crash levels and then she just levels up again 😭🤣

Reactions: 8
Morefool anyone who paid to advertise on girlsmouth I doubt she ever declared anything to inland revenue but with some many free groups and market place I don't see why girlsmouth would be the best place to post an advertisement it next to no engagement

Reactions: 5
Iv tit myself. Not on purpose or whiles being fingered and you won't catch me admitting it on my insta stories but here? Yeah. No face no case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t know why you would do that kind of thing when you’re obviously ill🤷🏻‍♀️ And why put that on your partner, knowing you’re ill and probably not telling her, god can get all sorts of illnesses from messing with that kind of thing if you’re not careful

Honestly I don't get why holly stays but wondering now if Aaron was the one who didn't want to go near her and chose to distance himself honestly I'd be so embarrassed to have her as a partner let alone mother

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how you can go onto your stories and freely admit you don’t have £30 in your account but you have 2 kids. That’s seriously worrying. I think at some point everyone has been there but this is a girl who parades round showing all their is to show off about. Disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how you can go onto your stories and freely admit you don’t have £30 in your account but you have 2 kids. That’s seriously worrying. I think at some point everyone has been there but this is a girl who parades round showing all their is to show off about. Disgusting.
That's actually real life for a lot of people though. It's a myth that single mothers have loads of disposable income when they don't work & live a lavish lifestyle. People usually don't post their worst moments online.

Reactions: 13
That's actually real life for a lot of people though. It's a myth that single mothers have loads of disposable income when they don't work & live a lavish lifestyle. People usually don't post their worst moments online.
Chloe has obviously lied about how much she ‘earns’. She wastes money on Klarna, pointless Costa trips and Uber eats.
I’m sure her followers would rather see how she makes £30 last and budget meal ideas, not more ways to get yourself into debt.

It is my friends are single mothers and my mum was one, Theres a difference between families who have nothing to a girl who spends money like it’s going out of fashion on herself and then leaves herself with nothing when she has children.

Reactions: 9
I know we see her with new clothes etc but I honestly think she Kalrnas them & either keeps them or sends them back. We know she's in catalogue debt she's said that before. She always posts affiliate stuff or asks if anyone wants a girlsmouth advert just before a night out so I'm guessing a few cheeky tenners pay for that. Her lip fillers are free she gets them gifted for promo...

Chloe has obviously lied about how much she ‘earns’. She wastes money on Klarna, pointless Costa trips and Uber eats.
I’m sure her followers would rather see how she makes £30 last and budget meal ideas, not more ways to get yourself into debt.
Was just typing a similar thing as you posted this 😂

It is my friends are single mothers and my mum was one, Theres a difference between families who have nothing to a girl who spends money like it’s going out of fashion on herself and then leaves herself with nothing when she has children.
Same I have a friend who from social media or seeing her in the street looks like she has her tit together but she doesn't. She struggled financially and they eat dinner at her mums everyday. The difference is she actually takes her kid outside & doesn't moan about it. She gets on with it & trys to make life better.

Reactions: 5
I’m not on facebook anymore but I’m guessing this new “back up group” is like the third girlsmouth group now? They’re all going to end up with less and less members. The days of girl groups on facebook where we all pretend to be nice to each other are long over I’m afraid.

Reactions: 3
I’m not on facebook anymore but I’m guessing this new “back up group” is like the third girlsmouth group now? They’re all going to end up with less and less members. The days of girl groups on facebook where we all pretend to be nice to each other are long over I’m afraid.
Facebook is dead tbh so is most social media I'm pretty sure the last year has opened people's eyes to how some of these influencers have still racked in income whereas some people are living on the bread line

Reactions: 7
Why do they keep getting deleted?
I am new to Chloe and don’t understand Girls Mouth. It just looked like a page full of memes when I looked! What’s it’s purpose/USP?!

I am new to Chloe and don’t understand Girls Mouth. It just looked like a page full of memes when I looked! What’s it’s purpose/USP?!
That'll be the page you found, girlsmouth is also a group that once had 100K members and went viral a few times. It's just a girls group where they post things. Chloe uses it to make money

Reactions: 1
its either due to the stuff being said on there and being reported or it may be because people reported the fact they were letting brands advertise on there im pretty sure someone on here thats not actually allowed lol

omg guyzz my steak is just so banging mate yeah well banging

shut up chloe pay attention to your kids literally bleeping screaming MUM in the background while you stuff your face jesus christ

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.