Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not had a chance to catch up yet because I'm busy but the fact she's a mother and it's a daily occurrence of her being in her pyjamas in midday baggles me

Reactions: 3
Is it me, or she cares more about teddy now than she ever did πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
Because she’s trying to prove somethingπŸ˜‚ She never bothered much with Teddy, rarely saw or heard a thing about him, now she’s step mum of the year😬 Doesn’t bother with her own kids let alone someone elses

Claims her child is choking in one breathe.. Then says Teddy is coming to stay.

Mate, if I was Teddy's mum I wouldn't want her smelly unwashed face near him. So odd. She needs help, she can't be right mentally.

Is this new or has it always been around?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Imagine keeping your 2 year old and 4 year old in your bedroom with snacks so YOU can watch the football - They're not excited go, they ain't got a clue πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8
Imagine keeping your 2 year old and 4 year old in your bedroom with snacks so YOU can watch the football - They're not excited go, they ain't got a clue πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
My 3 year old is acting excited with his dad, but in 10 minutes he's bored and playing πŸ˜‚ her kids are use to being forced infront of TV.

Claims her child is choking in one breathe.. Then says Teddy is coming to stay.

Mate, if I was Teddy's mum I wouldn't want her smelly unwashed face near him. So odd. She needs help, she can't be right mentally.

Is this new or has it always been around?
She made this when she was going through her social media manager personality stage.
I think it's the account that was previously her OF account

Mate, I'm done, filming Romeo bouncing on her bed with no clothes on.. On a very public Instagram. πŸ™„ Cba with this girl.

Reactions: 5
40k followers and posting your child naked. What is wrong with her? Does she really not care about her childs safety?

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to record that and post on Instagram?

Just when you thought shittng on your gf was bad here comes chlo with another new low

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.