Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah literally sex can be messy and gross things happen but to sound so bleeping excited about shitting on your partner 🤣 r we suppose to believe someones asking herself these questions honestly just no chloe i get werid vibes off holly too
Holly gives off such strange vibes, I mean like bunny's, boiling water and large pan vibes. Chloe at this point is just a massive red flag relationship and life wise

Reactions: 5
U can tell holly doesnt like being filmed or anything she needs to just respect that and stop trying to push it

Reactions: 7
Ugh, forcing your girlfriend on camera when she clearly doesn't want to is one thing. Being all over each other and calling her "daddy" as a joke, when there's 3 children there is another.

Absolute vom 🤢

This constant lesbian content is embarrassing now. Give it a rest already. They are trying to hard to go viral as a lesbian couple. I would not dare invite my friends round then sit and make kissing boomerangs with my partner. Odd behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Honestly calling Holly daddy and just being like that, sorry not okay in front of kids. I’m all for kids seeing healthy normal relationships but she HAS to take it one step too far and get all weird and sexual in front of them. They might not understand what calling her daddy means but I don’t care, have a bit of class and save it for when the kids are in bed

Reactions: 14
This constant lesbian content is embarrassing now. Give it a rest already. They are trying to hard to go viral as a lesbian couple. I would not dare invite my friends round then sit and make kissing boomerangs with my partner. Odd behaviour.
I also find it bizarre that she's got her children, and someone else's child there for the first time meeting these people in person!

Why does she make being a lesbian such a thing. So you like girls (at the moment). So many people do.. it's about the person not their damn sex! Ergh she's irritating me

Notice how hollie wasnt in them singing instagrams then when u saw her she looked not pleased would not suprise me if chloe tries getting with kelly as she fits her dream instagram content goal 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Notice how hollie wasnt in them singing instagrams then when u saw her she looked not pleased would not suprise me if chloe tries getting with kelly as she fits her dream instagram content goal 🤣🤣
100% thought the same. The chemistry between Chloe and that Kelly was unreal. Can see it on camera. Not surprised if they are at it behind their backs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe Chloe found someone she actually likes. She rushed into it with Holly to prove she was gay for the content I doubt she actually likes her that much more the idea of another parent and taxi.

Reactions: 6
The way she goes on about it you'd think Todd was the first person to discover lesbianism ffs

Yeah definitely feel like there’s more chemistry between them than we’ve ever seen between her and Holly😂 I just don’t get Holly at all. I’m trying to understand her personality and maybe its just because she hates the camera and also because Chloe wont let her talk but she just seems very very strange to me and the way she is with Chloe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.