Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just FYI her creamy garlic lemon Angel hair pasta, she got off Tiktok literally seen a wan in America making it during the week! Just before she claims it as her own invention, so she doesn't have to credit yet another person for a stolen idea.
Everything is copied
ALL of the girls mouth content is copied straight from ‘that girl page’

I don’t know how she gets away with it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Anyone else just think...

She can't get any worse.

Every time, she does.

What was last night about? You don't have any cash so your poor kids get to watch YOU play on games, instead of having fun themselves.

Chloe I know you read here, you're a pathetic excuse for a mum and I hope it upsets you. Some people can only dream of having children and look how you treat yours. Emotional neglect constantly.

Also... Don't bleeping wear a mask if you're too dense to know it goes over your mouth AND nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It made me so sad to hear the boys begging for something😢 I expect she did it on purpose to see if Hollie will get the bank card out again. Enjoying the arcades for herself whilst the boys have to stand by, you’re a grown woman Chloe, let the boys he kids not the other way around

• Sad
If they wanted to go to the arcade and spend time together they should have went when the kids was at Aarons or something. Just cruel. When you take your kids out they are first. Why would she post her child crying is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Remember when she said she was gonna make her own memes? When she really just took memes and added a girlsmouth logo to them 😂. That was great 😅😅.

Was anyone around when a young girl on Twitter went viral for her fake tan hacks? Celebs were retweeting her & she got a lot of attention from it. Chloe posted she was gonna try the girls tanning hacks, tagged her on insta saying she would let everyone know the next day. Deleted the stories then the next day posted she was gonna make a highlight with her own tanning routine, added swipe ups etc. Except it was the same as the girls she tested out and she was trying to market off it. The girl was only like 15/16 but she spoke up for herself and Chloe deleted it after loads of arguing. Even though it was only a fake tan hack and nothing was too like extraordinary about it the girl got noticed for it & she got a couple of like sponsorships, PR packages. Chloe obviously got good results when she tried it and though she would steal it for herself to get the same attention

Last edited:
Remember when she said she was gonna make her own memes? When she really just took memes and added a girlsmouth logo to them 😂. That was great 😅😅.

Was anyone around when a young girl on Twitter went viral for her fake tan hacks? Celebs were retweeting her & she got a lot of attention from it. Chloe posted she was gonna try the girls tanning hacks, tagged her on insta saying she would let everyone know the next day. Deleted the stories then the next day posted she was gonna make a highlight with her own tanning routine, added swipe ups etc. Expect it was the same as the girls she tested out and she was trying to market off it. The girl was only like 15/16 but she spoke up for herself and Chloe deleted it after loads of arguing. Even though it was only a fake tan hack and nothing was too like extraordinary about it the girl got noticed for it & she got a couple of like sponsorships, PR packages. Chloe obviously got good results when she tried it and though she would steal it for herself to get the same attention
Thats what I meant about the taking credit! I remember that happening and she tried to excuse it as "loads of people have a routine" yeah but loads of people don't try and pass someone else's viral posts as something they invented chloe.

Reactions: 5
Thats what I meant about the taking credit! I remember that happening and she tried to excuse it as "loads of people have a routine" yeah but loads of people don't try and pass someone else's viral posts as something they invented chloe.
Even a few of her followers went against her then. She didn't see the issue even though it was word for word the same as the girls.

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it strange how she can't look after or pay attention to her own kids, but now Hollies daughter Olivia is coming over.. I wouldn't trust her with my pet rock.

I suppose Hollie the babysitter will be there though, to watch 3 kids. How exciting for her.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so obsessed with snacks for the kids? Its always chocolate, crisps and just tit when kids are concerned. She’s looking after a friends daughter so it means time to get the junk food out… She just wants to use it as an excuse to eat like 💩. Just find it weird, how its constantly “we got some chocolate and crisps and dips” like 4 nights a week

Holly is girlfriend
Hollie is friend
Names being correct is a pet peeve sorry 🙈

Anyway, I can see slimming world/eating disorder chloe has been dropped. Changes personality more often than she changes her knickers

I'm sorry but if your "career" is an influencer surely the least you can do is vacuum your carpet before taking a picture and putting it on Instagram. I'd be embarrassed showing my carpet like that online 🤢

Holly is girlfriend
Hollie is friend
Names being correct is a pet peeve sorry 🙈

Anyway, I can see slimming world/eating disorder chloe has been dropped. Changes personality more often than she changes her knickers
To make things easier we should just call GF Holly 'baby sitter', 'taxi driver', 'content provider' or 'personal bank account'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she needs a rug or something to hide them stains. Can clearly see where her priorities lie 🤮

Reactions: 4
Anyone else just think...

She can't get any worse.

Every time, she does.

What was last night about? You don't have any cash so your poor kids get to watch YOU play on games, instead of having fun themselves.

Chloe I know you read here, you're a pathetic excuse for a mum and I hope it upsets you. Some people can only dream of having children and look how you treat yours. Emotional neglect constantly.

Also... Don't bleeping wear a mask if you're too dense to know it goes over your mouth AND nose.
I thought yeah she took the children bowling but the fact she would let them cry and ignore them is heartbreaking.

She’s the most selfish mother I know

I typed that ages ago and forgot to press reply

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.