Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to sound evil 😬 but why does she always care so much about her appearance when it’s obvious she doesn’t care how she dresses her kids 😬.
I probably only think that because I spend my life looking like a state whilst my kids look well presented 😂

Reactions: 11
Kids are crying because she’s stupid enough to go on a day out and not bring cash.
how the hell has she got these kids 😳😡
She had enough cash for her and Holly to place air hockey though... Selfish selfish selfish.
Why doesn't one of them go to a cash point and get some money so the boys can enjoy the day out 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she holding a filthy cup that has been touched by others against her lips does she want an infection?
beyond me how your kid is crying in the background and instead of consoling them you’d prefer to talk on your stories..

Reactions: 11
I just see absolutely no chemistry between her and Hollie?? Like there’s literally nothing there at all😬 I feel so awkward watching them, its like some sort of arranged relationship🤣 And how can Hollie like those sausages on her face, they are unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
Holly really doesn't look like she's enjoying being chloe and the kids. Nice one Chloe playing air hockey and then nothing for the kids to do

Reactions: 4
I’d never go to the arcade and go on things whilst my kids went without, lol.. I’d go without even getting food there if it meant they could play on some stuff
And yeah the video of her n Hollie everything looks staged and forced even the conversation

Reactions: 13
I think its more the fact Holly isn’t enjoying being recorded for content and would rather a day out together without phones shoved in her face. She doesn’t have socials herself so why would she constantly want to be on someone else’s socials.

Reactions: 10
Mum of the year award goes to chloe Todd, again. Just like the horse riding thing, she can do it if it's for her and hollie cause she's a lesbian guys you know, like a real lesbian yeah totally into girls 100% not faked etc but when it comes to the boys nope sorry no cash no effort. She's the most immature selfish 'parent' I've ever seen. I'd be so embarrassed if I took my kids out to somewhere with an arcade and didn't have the cash for them to play even one game each, I'd go without a slush puppy or bleeping chips if it meant my kids had the best day. Those poor boys are props to her

Who was watching her kids whilst they played ‘ice hockey’ 😬
Probably left to run feral as per usual, Chloes not exactly a hands on mum 😂😂 it's been 10 minutes and hollie seems to do most of the parenting tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She 100% knew it's not called ice hockey - She hoped Hollie would correct her so she could play dumb and it back fired 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it's kind of weird Chloe's bestie is someone she's never even met before...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is the ''lesbian friend'' she spoke about a few months ago remember? Totally there to make her look more gay. The Kelly girl doesn't even look like she would fit in with Chloe and Jas and Hollie and her other friends.

HAVING GAY FRIENDS IS NOT CONTENT CHLOE TOAD

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just FYI her creamy garlic lemon Angel hair pasta, she got off Tiktok literally seen a wan in America making it during the week! Just before she claims it as her own invention, so she doesn't have to credit yet another person for a stolen idea.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.