Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again if she had a decent practicioner she'd feel comfortable reaching out and asking her for advice instead of a group of girls where they don't know what they're talking about.
The reason they're so swollen is because she's overfilled them. It's absolutely atrocious 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Again if she had a decent practicioner she'd feel comfortable reaching out and asking her for advice instead of a group of girls where they don't know what they're talking about.
The reason they're so swollen is because she's overfilled them. It's absolutely atrocious 🤦‍♀️
she has said too on the group shes recently had her covid jab and everyone is commenting saying you're not meant to have fillers for at least 2 weeks after as u react to it. obviously not a decent practitioner finding out when she had her jab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But if she did that, like an actual adult how would she get attention?

Reactions: 3
she has said too on the group shes recently had her covid jab and everyone is commenting saying you're not meant to have fillers for at least 2 weeks after as u react to it. obviously not a decent practitioner finding out when she had her jab 😂
Tbf they can only go on what they are told by the customer and I imagine chloe is as loose with the truth as she is with her morals.

They look ridiculous. Has she actually paid as no way someone would gift her this 3 times? She looks like an actual duck 🤢
No her mates got her a voucher

Reactions: 5
Tbf they can only go on what they are told by the customer and I imagine chloe is as loose with the truth as she is with her morals.

No her mates got her a voucher
Does she ever pay or do anything for herself? Does she have to guilt everyone into doing stuff for her. She already had fillers in recently I thought.

Reactions: 6
Probs waaay to early for a thread suggestion but I feel the lips are gunna give us some content for abit 😂

Thread suggestion:
"Lips about to burst, still dressing like 2001 fred durst"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god she reminds me of a Simpsons character with that mouth🤣🤣 She needs to go to a doctor surely?? Thats not right and if that stuff goes wrong it can duck your whole face up😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lips look so botched in the photo above,
Anyone said this in the comments on girls mouth where she posted?
I don’t have Facebook or I’d look. They look like they need medical attention especially if she is in agony like she says

She's not had a reaction. Swelling is normal. Considering she's had them filled twice in a matter of a few weeks I'm not surprised they are so big.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure icing them can cause the filler to freezer when it's just done & im sure massaging them can migrate the filler. She doesn't go to good practitioners and it shows. There were already no definition & migration to her lips.

That place is advertising one ml of filler at £60 what did she expect the absolute tit

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.