Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck. She looks absolutely dreadful. What kind of friends does she have, who keep funding her insecurities? She needs therapy not lip fillers.

Also... Did I miss something, why can't she pay for them?

Reactions: 10
Tbf to her, she did make me remember to put my sausages in for dinner👍🏻 Thanks Chlo, knew your lips could come in handy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any decent practicioner would have taken one look at her lips and refused to fill them. They look absolutely dreadful and they're 100% going to migrate due to being overfilled
The last time I got my filler my practicioner noticed lumps due to the fact I've been getting them done for so many years, and I went to see her on 3 separate occasions to get them dissolved for free before she'd even consider putting more filler in them.

Reactions: 12
Nahhh I thought she was taking the P with a filter 😂😂😂 can’t believe that’s actually her lips

Reactions: 3
Wtaf a ml of filler lasts a while she needs some dissolved they look so overfilled she's gonna end up so botched what's wrong with her. Funny how she don't do stories when Holly's around doesn't want her to realise she's a bully bullshitter

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe football fan chlo hasn’t said anything about yesterday’s result.. more like glory hunter chlo
Cannot believe the lips I am gobsmacked

Reactions: 5
I don’t know whats going on with the lips but how can she justify them as a “bit of swelling” thats not a bit of swelling, they’ve been overfilled and either you’re lying or the woman who does them is lying to you. They look ridiculous. Maybe get your friends to give you the cash next time so you can afford a 30 quid lunch instead of fillers👍🏻

Reactions: 11
I was not prepared for those lips, they are gonna burst! I'm all for a bit of enhancement but that's beyond the joke if someone did that to my face I'd sue

I have my lips down but no way would I let them get like that- probably a mate down an alley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.