Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that time she tried to make a photo editing account and wanted people to use her presets on light room? Lasted a day. Then she tried to be a social media manager it didn't work lol. Girlsmouth? She doesn't run it 😂

Reactions: 8
What happened to the blood necklaces? I thought they'd got the blood done when aaron looked after the kids or have I missed something 🤔

Reactions: 7
Honestly she aknowlodges social media is so bad for her mental health so why not just get off it and live a happy life with your family honestly the fact she cares so much about her fake insta life she would rather make herself mentally ill over it then just be like guys this has been fun but its no longer for me anymore i think im going to step away i think so many people would be like feir enough but no what does she do just keep trying these lame buisniss ideas that go no where makes herself look a twit and then it lasts what a day or two ? Just give it up hun already

Reactions: 9
I reckon she has a serious mental health condition, im actually getting worried for her now she doesnt seem ok in the head at all
For anyone who spurts out lies as if it’s the truth. Does have something wrong mentally 😬

Reactions: 4
Honestly she aknowlodges social media is so bad for her mental health so why not just get off it and live a happy life with your family honestly the fact she cares so much about her fake insta life she would rather make herself mentally ill over it then just be like guys this has been fun but its no longer for me anymore i think im going to step away i think so many people would be like feir enough but no what does she do just keep trying these lame buisniss ideas that go no where makes herself look a twit and then it lasts what a day or two ? Just give it up hun already
But then she may have to get a real job 😳

Reactions: 3
Also i dont really believe the fact of hollie or Aaron have no social media thats just too werid for me i wonder if she makes them have an account in a different name to me that would just make no sense for both partners to have no social media

Reactions: 1
Also i dont really believe the fact of hollie or Aaron have no social media thats just too werid for me i wonder if she makes them have an account in a different name to me that would just make no sense for both partners to have no social media
Hilarious if she does. You’d think she has 3 million followers, not 30k

Reactions: 1
Unless she purposely picks them with no social media

Reactions: 2
When do you have to be looking for work on universal credit? Is it when the child is 3 or 5? Milk turns 3 soon so we’ll soon see her great her ‘social media job’ is as to weather UC accept that as her job!

When do you have to be looking for work on universal credit? Is it when the child is 3 or 5? Milk turns 3 soon so we’ll soon see her great her ‘social media job’ is as to weather UC accept that as her job!
I am on universal credit, but my partner works so I have work comittments. If I was a single mum like Chloe, you start getting "work commitments" interviews and phone calls. I know they've been delayed with covid, but they will be resuming face to face now. So she will have to be looking for work as her youngest is 3.

Does anyone find it mega cringe how she all of a sudden loves football and has football traditions, but when she was with Aaron, there was no mention of her undying love for fizzy pop & nuts. Weirdo.

Reactions: 10
I am on universal credit, but my partner works so I have work comittments. If I was a single mum like Chloe, you start getting "work commitments" interviews and phone calls. I know they've been delayed with covid, but they will be resuming face to face now. So she will have to be looking for work as her youngest is 3.

Does anyone find it mega cringe how she all of a sudden loves football and has football traditions, but when she was with Aaron, there was no mention of her undying love for fizzy pop & nuts. Weirdo.
She is trying to make herself more relatable and interesting to everyone

OoOoOo look at Chloe she's a girl who watches footballl how ✨unique & quirky✨ attention seeking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she’s going on about bowling and how you don’t have to wear the shoes anymore. You don’t have to wear them because of covid. Even so imagine not going just because you have to wear different shoes

One of the fun things about bowling is laughing at the shoes whoever your with gets 😂

The way she’s going on about bowling and how you don’t have to wear the shoes anymore. You don’t have to wear them because of covid. Even so imagine not going just because you have to wear different shoes
I went to Hollywood bowl the summer before COVID and we didn’t have to wear them then which I was surprised at! I loved the shoes🤣🤣 She’s so bothered about her appearance thought she wont even put a pair of bloody bowling shoes on and have fun🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.