Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unbelievable. She is honestly as thick as two shits if she doesn’t see the harm in putting that video up

Reactions: 1
Bless her. Jumping to the defensive on her stories because she is so obsessed with tattle.

Chloe hun, none of us are weird. We are concerned about your child being NAKED on an open Instagram account, it's not the same as a child on the beach.. Get your head out of your arse and safeguard YOUR child. Knowingly posting your child naked is WEIRD.

Reactions: 13
"What kind of mums are we?"

Thanks for asking.

I am the kind of mum who doesn't film my naked children, upload it to my following and actually pays attention to them. Takes them for walks, gives them human interaction instead of a tablet 24/7 and just shows an interest in them, like they aren't just an inconvenience to my 5 minute relationship. I am also the type of mum who has a secure job for my children and doesn't jump on every band wagon (tik tok, only fans, fake brand deals) because I can't get off my bleeping lazy arse and get a real job. I care about their wellbeing and having a nice home, rather than going to an amazon store or Starbucks whilst claiming you don't have £30 to your name.

Cheers for asking, come again, can't wait for your feedback about how badly you're being bullied.

Grow up you silly girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Chloe kids naked on ig naked on the beach there's paedos every where they could be anyone ever heard of the NSPCC pants awareness. Jumping on the bed isn't the issue it's the total disregard of safeguarding towards your children.

Reactions: 9
It always baffles me when people say things in defence about their children being naked online like “you’re a wrongen if you look at a kid naked and think that”
It’s like no, there are people in this world who are sick enough to love content like that, thats the point how many times do you need to hear stories involving pedophiles etc to know that they would love that kind of content, and it’s best to keep it off the internet?
once a video is out on the internet you cannot get it back, it essentially no longer belongs to you. People aren’t weird for being concerned about someone posting a naked child online, it’s not right

Reactions: 12
She's a young mum and all mum's make mistakes. If I was her and I'd seen the comments about the naked video I'd of appreciated the concern, realised my mistake and removed it.
The fact that she's read the concerned comments, accused tattlers of being tapped and left the video up terrifies me. She needs to grow up and start thinking of her children more and safeguard them.
By all means let your kids jump on the bed if you're okay with that, but videos of them naked, keep them as precious memories for yourself- you don't have to put everything on social media.

Sorry I’m so confused by her attitude, in what planet is it ok to put up a video where you can see your kids are naked? Like why didn’t her friends say to her take it down? Why doesn’t she just say she didn’t realise or maybe just that she was too naive to realise she shouldn’t have done that and that would be the end of it. But no personality 707 bad witch Chlo unleashed 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
No one has said the issue is having children bouncing on the bed from what I’ve read? Where has that come from…

Reactions: 10
IMAGINE reading these comments showing concern for posting Milo beinh naked to 39k STRANGERS and then having a 10 minute rant about people having a problem with him jumping on the bed.... ERRRRR, you completely missed the poing, It's the naked part people have a problem with hun 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Sorry I’m so confused by her attitude, in what planet is it ok to put up a video where you can see your kids are naked? Like why didn’t her friends say to her take it down? Why doesn’t she just say she didn’t realise or maybe just that she was too naive to realise she shouldn’t have done that and that would be the end of it. But no personality 707 bad witch Chlo unleashed 🥴🥴
her friends told her to take the shitting story down and she didn’t 🙄
Girl has zero clue.
needs her head testing

from a full time working, married, home owning mother who comes on this site when her child’s asleep ✌🏼

My kids love to jump on the bed but I certainly wouldn’t post a video of them naked doing that.

One word Chloe…safeguarding.

Reactions: 8
Mini rant incoming but topics like this makes my blood boil.

She even pulled the single mother card to why it is ok for her to record her child naked jumping on the bed. Why can’t she take criticism when it comes to the safety of her child. Nobody is looking at your child in that way from here but one person elsewhere might. Being an influencer with children you get targeted by dangerous people. This is common online safety knowledge, maybe she should do that course on Wowcher.

A bit of education for you since you are reading here but you lie and said you friend is. These dodgy websites for CP would sell/exchange your child's photos, especially like the one you just posted. They target open accounts especially small influencers with children and even if you can’t see anything in those photos they will still sell it or even photoshop it. You do not want to put your child in that position of danger or for someone to look at them in that way. I admit I used to have photos of my children on holiday by the pool in swimwear as my cover photo on facebook (not that bad but still) but learning this I have made everything private and educated myself. You see people in the news being caught with 50k+ photos regularly and they do contain screenshots of videos and photos parents post themselves. You literally go on about your social media career but can not do simple research into keeping your children safe online.

duck off with it. It is not bullying when people are literally calling you out for the dangerous and ridiculous stuff you do and say. Having an attitude about a topic like this shows how immature you really are. Sugar coating it about ‘football won’ and ‘the trolls’ is pathetic.

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she instantly came to tattle to see what was being said.

Plus how is she literally playing the victim whilst making her child a victim? She is incredibly manipulative.

• Heart
There was absolutely no need to post that video flat out. If I go to a beach it might be unavoidable to see someone getting changed or whatever but you could literally have retaken the video quickly or just edited something over him for it

Reactions: 3
I hate how she makes up little lies, no one has moaned about him jumping on the bed Chloe. Give your head a wobble. I have a 3 year old who loves to jump on my bed, however I don't film him naked to my insta following.. Majority of who I am pretty sure you don't know.

Ps.. I'm a young mum who is 23, find a new excuse for being an irresponsible thicko.

Reactions: 6
Chloe kids naked on ig naked on the beach there's paedos every where they could be anyone ever heard of the NSPCC pants awareness. Jumping on the bed isn't the issue it's the total disregard of safeguarding towards your children.
I don’t think chloe understands the dangers of the internet and her young children, I had to do some safe guarding training for work and the cases and studied we looked at were just horrific and stopped me from sharing pictures of my daughter so freely on the internet

Mini rant incoming but topics like this makes my blood boil.

She even pulled the single mother card to why it is ok for her to record her child naked jumping on the bed. Why can’t she take criticism when it comes to the safety of her child. Nobody is looking at your child in that way from here but one person elsewhere might. Being an influencer with children you get targeted by dangerous people. This is common online safety knowledge, maybe she should do that course on Wowcher.

A bit of education for you since you are reading here but you lie and said you friend is. These dodgy websites for CP would sell/exchange your child's photos, especially like the one you just posted. They target open accounts especially small influencers with children and even if you can’t see anything in those photos they will still sell it or even photoshop it. You do not want to put your child in that position of danger or for someone to look at them in that way. I admit I used to have photos of my children on holiday by the pool in swimwear as my cover photo on facebook (not that bad but still) but learning this I have made everything private and educated myself. You see people in the news being caught with 50k+ photos regularly and they do contain screenshots of videos and photos parents post themselves. You literally go on about your social media career but can not do simple research into keeping your children safe online.

duck off with it. It is not bullying when people are literally calling you out for the dangerous and ridiculous stuff you do and say. Having an attitude about a topic like this shows how immature you really are. Sugar coating it about ‘football won’ and ‘the trolls’ is pathetic.

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she instantly came to tattle to see what was being said.

Plus how is she literally playing the victim whilst making her child a victim? She is incredibly manipulative.
Exactly this!! Currently doing some work related training in safe guarding and the cases and studies we are looking at are just sickening!

Reactions: 2
Hun... No one messaged you, stop making up lies because you're embarrassed 🙊 admit you're a tit mum, take the advice of people who were concerned, don't compare yourself to a TV advert and watch the PANTS video.

‘My friend went and read the hate website’
🤣🤣🤣
Chlo Hun what’s your username?? Give us a clue in your next story

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.