Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really wearing her dirty top out?

Let me guess Holly likes dogs.

Reactions: 3
Ikr wtf no u dont even look after your children let alone animals

Isnt that illegal?

Making holly say she loves her for insta eww
It looked to me like Holly didn't know she's filming!
It's absolute cringe posting stuff like that on social media, you wouldn't think she's a 20 off year old mother of 2

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On her caption when she said ‘I’m well chuffed with my baby tunnel’ I thought she was talking about her fanny not her ear😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My mum would die if I went out with her wearing a dirty top, does this girl have no pride in herself? You can trowel on all the makeup you want but if you can't wash yourself and wear clean clothes you're still manky

• Haha
My mum would die if I went out with her wearing a dirty top, does this girl have no pride in herself? You can trowel on all the makeup you want but if you can't wash yourself and wear clean clothes you're still manky
You’re talking about the same girl who wants to get girls to webcam so she can get commission- I doubt she has any pride besides being a lesbian and celebrating pride month

Reactions: 7
Surprised there has only been on pride post to be fair, I thought she would TOTALLY be using that as content. What comes next for content IVF and marriage? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Surprised there has only been on pride post to be fair, I thought she would TOTALLY be using that as content. What comes next for content IVF and marriage? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sorry she shouldn’t have ivf she has two kids but as Arron’s her best mate he might donate sperm

Nah chloe will have a one night stand she thinks that's how sperm donation works probably
She’s an awful human honestly she’ll break up with Holly and be a man like remember when I was a lesbian but I’m now straight

Reactions: 4
New title thread?

Chloe’s now gay but she has a new personality everyday or something like that

Chloe is gay but will any personality stay?

Manky carpet and top when will this chav behaviour stop?
The manky carpet one 😂😂
As I just can’t get over someone who sees themselves as an influencer but they edit everything but their floor, or don’t even give it a quick scrub before a photo 😬😂

Surely not being able to afford a tattoo is a sign the whole influencer thing isn’t working out. She needs to get a real job and maybe she could afford things. It’s a few hundred quid for a tattoo if she can’t afford that on her current “wage” how’s she ever going to move out of a flat or get a car?

Reactions: 12
She’s barely an actual influencer, all the brands she works with are either completely unheard of (like tiny pick and mix sweet companies), scams (like her MLM webcamming) or ones she just lies about working with (boohoo🤣). She survives off of completely lying about her life and the money she gets from UC, as well as the poor desperate saps who pay her to advertise on Crapmouth😂.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she can afford to have one. It’s just begging and dropping hints for Holly to pay for one 🙄

New thread title suggestion ;

Chloe Todd all of a sudden gay, but will she be able to keep her new bae?

The carpets filthy, the kids are left out but who cares when all shes bothered about is clout.

Chloe Todd more personalities and band wagons than the film split but she will do anything for an excuse to show her tit.

🤣🤣 sorry if they are not very good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.