Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
shes literally sat now doing her stories playing we the kings in the background after saying before on her stories she likes most music apart from rock music and I don't think I'll ever get over the ridiculousness of it! 😂 I've never known a grown woman literally just change their whole identity depending on who they're with. Is she actually 14?

new thread suggestion whenever that may be. I tried 😂

first chav, girly girl and now a rocker, what other identities does she have in her locker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

hunnybunny2345

Long time lurker but after last nights live I can’t help but comment. I’m in actual shock at how openly she was belittling Holly. When she was clearly trying to make out she was the dominant one Chloe went out of her way to put her down and no doubt make her feel stupid for even implying it, gloating about how holly does whatever she says 🤢🤢 Making her whisper in her heat just to go onto repeat what she said out loud anyway!! How embarrassing for her! If that was a man treating a woman like that all hell would break loose!

Not to mention the fact that Holly clearly didn’t give permission for chloe to post all that intimate information like she claims she had!! My boyfriend heard the live last night as I was watching and even said himself (without knowing anything prior about chloe) that she’s toxic as fuck!!

Reactions: 24

Carly29

I’m putting bets on glandular fever. I’d also put a bet on attention seeking disorder while I’m at it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

sharnijade

You know what’s sad she’s been with Holly for 5 minutes and she’s posting loads about on her on her story etc but i hardly saw anything about Aaron considering they had two children and 7 years together, I hope he finds someone he’s worthy off.

Reactions: 20

sharnijade

Within a month she’s suicidal, bulimic and lesbian. Fucking next week she gonna be a donkey or something.

I took this video, no you didn’t hun. You took it when you realise it was mental health week for attention cause you being lesbian or bulimic didn’t get you views.

• Haha

Sillypop

I know Chlos not the brightest but is she honestly pretending she didn’t know you had to pay for wedding rings? Why would you admit you were so thick?

• Haha

sharnijade

To be fair Milo suited the long hair, Romeo didn’t. Has he been for trim

A huge red flag Holly Isn’t seeing is Chloe keeps talking about irrelevant things like ‘I haven’t watched a film since me and Aaron broke up’. I find this so odd to mention her breakup constantly still especially if shes SOOOOOO HAPPY and SOOOOOOoooOoOoOo in love with someone else.
I think they’re gonna get back together, I think they’ve probably had a break due to benefit and she wants to explore her ‘bi’ side. I can guarantee her and Holly are gonna split then a month later she’s gonna be like me & Aaron knew we belong together and all that jazz

Gossipgirl9101

Anyone notice when someone asked about the tattoos holly went to shows hers after chloe and she literally cut her straight off and went to the next question.

Actually feel sorry for Holly massively, if a bloke was discussing intimate details of his sex life with his partner most people online would be outraged. Holly hasn't given consent to that shit being put online but chloe does it anyway. Grim

• Sad
Reactions: 19

busyboo

Long time lurker here, am actually friends with the girl thats currently seeing aaron and we check here regularly 🤦‍♀️

he wont have a bad word said about chloe and is still really close to her for the kids. she did cheat before though lol

• Wow
Reactions: 18

panini

VIP Member
Advertising a webcam company while your child is on your lap. That’s a new low for her.

Reactions: 17

sharnijade

She is a bad mum, she could of done it with her sons. Romeo obviously wants to go horse riding and do other as activities. They don’t fit into her life style.

She should sign over to Arron, she screams like one of them parents who will miss the child benefit more than a child and that’s really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17