Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually quite nice but I think she could of done with the size up (not body shaming) it just looks uncomfortable in her stories 😭
I didn’t notice the bulging chest buttons actually, agree she needs to size up to accommodate the boobs!

Reactions: 2
Any one have a feeling from Chloes story she’s going to try and say she’s gender fluid or something soon🤔 Talking about how her style changes so much and some days wants to dress more tom boy and others more girly. I’m reading waaay too much into it I think but at this point I put nothing past her.
In normal circumstances I’d say you’re reading into it. But this is chloe, I think you could definitely be right.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a nice dress but I wouldn’t say it was exactly stylish and doesn’t really look like a dress from boohoo’s new collection so not sure why they send her such old plain stock to advertise
It's not boohoo it's new look and it's a sale/discounted item

Reactions: 1
It makes me cringe so badly when she says “boohoo gifting”. We all know she’s buying them which is why most of its old season sale stuff. Anyone can get an affiliate link and you earn 7% commission on the sales. Absolutely not the same thing as being gifted items for an advert.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I've no issue people using older items but I do have an issue with chloe faking working with boohoo new look extra tbh she's never that great with styling

Reactions: 6
I try contacting them never get a response ?
It's so easy to sign up to sights and get affiliate links it's mostly a thing bloggers used to do its only the odd few who make it big and the half assed attempts of chloe are never gonna cut it tbh

39.4k followers and barely scrapes 200+ likes on a post, embarrassing. An influencer with a 0.6% engagement rate 🙈🙈

Managed to get through to someone if shes got nothing to hide nothing for her to worry about

Managed to get through to someone if shes got nothing to hide nothing for her to worry about
It's definitely gaining money through deception at the least.

And influencers who work with brands are there to advertise the new stuff not the stuff that's in the sale about to go. We're not all as thick as her. I bet lots of her followers are onto her but just don't know about this site

It's definitely gaining money through deception at the least.

And influencers who work with brands are there to advertise the new stuff not the stuff that's in the sale about to go. We're not all as thick as her. I bet lots of her followers are onto her but just don't know about this site
Exactly ive sent them screen shots as well if shes lying she wont advertise anymore just like beauty bay we shall wait and see 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.