Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly it really infuriates me why lie about working with brands yes i know anyone can set up affilate links but she puts AD on it which declares shes being paid to promote it its a joke

Reactions: 2
I'm sure most people are wise enough now to realise how easy it is to a fake a lifestyle but chloe is so tit at it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like the old saying "she thinks she is a cold flute of champagne, when in reality she is a plastic cup of warm piss"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her tiktok where she says she used to accidentally scan stuff twice and it would cost the store money. Can someone explain how double charging someone costs the STORE money....?!!

Reactions: 4
In her tiktok where she says she used to accidentally scan stuff twice and it would cost the store money. Can someone explain how double charging someone costs the STORE money....?!!
Going to assume they would have to refund it and probably give some form of compo?

Reactions: 2
Whenever I've done that they just check and remove the item she's so thick wouldn't be surprised is she thieves

Reactions: 1
The beep is also really loud. I worked in Morrison's for 6 years you can literally hear when something is scanned twice. She is just an idiot and trying to talk rubbish for some sort of content.

I've never understood the trend of making yourself seem thick for the Internet, she's literally trying to claim she'd never seen the words bolognese or vinegar written down at the age of atleast 16. It's not cute it's just weird and pathetic

Reactions: 5
I've never understood the trend of making yourself seem thick for the Internet, she's literally trying to claim she'd never seen the words bolognese or vinegar written down at the age of atleast 16. It's not cute it's just weird and pathetic
If she acted that dumb in front of me at the till I’d literally be like ‘are you dumb’

• Haha
Stress she didnt need ? Anyone think its boohoo contacting her 🤣🤣

Also attention seaker again i look like rubbish tell me how amazing i am

Who honestly gives a tit how they look when they are busy looking after 2 young children 😫 because I certainly don’t have time to care 😂

• Haha
That fake giggle when she says she's excited to see Holly, yeah right hun you're just glad someone is bringing you coffee so you can save your benefits and not deliveroo it

Also isn't she wearing the exact same dress as yesterday? Come on chloe have a wash mate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So instead of watching her kids she’s doing crappy tattoos on herself.
Also notice how she’s soooooo excited to see Hollie and the ‘girls’ yet never mentions anything exciting she’s doing with the boys.

She keeps getting worse

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So instead of watching her kids she’s doing crappy tattoos on herself.
Also notice how she’s soooooo excited to see Hollie and the ‘girls’ yet never mentions anything exciting she’s doing with the boys.

She keeps getting worse
The way she said I just did this on myself because I am bored. I mean I have kids similar ages and one thing I never am is bored hahaha

She needs to do some sort of disclaimer i think its so wrong anyone can just buy these tattoo sets and do them so so dangerous but to promote it to young followers is just so wrong

And dangerous im not being funny if i was a 14-15 year old with my friend my stupid ass would have thought that was so cool she needs to grow up its like shes just going mad ps i still stand by my theory of her on somthing her jaw swinging is horrific somtimes

I cannot even begin to imagine my partners face if he came home from his day at work and I said 'oh yeah I was so bored today with the kids I gave myself a stick and poke tattoo' he'd probably want my head checked. I don't get peace to have a piss never mind tattoo myself ffs

Well seen Holly is there the boys got to leave the flat

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.