Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m so impulsive I’m sorry but why are you not “impulsive” when it comes to your kids and you only take them out when your taxi is around

Reactions: 11
Curious to see if she mentions boohoo on saturday she normally does when she goes out with her friends

Reactions: 1
Taking the kids out again after someone on here said she never does anything with her kids 😂

Reactions: 2
If I read this stuff about myself I'd honestly be like "tit! They're absolutely right. I need to do more for my kids and with my kids".... What does Chloe do? She reads it, ignores it and then books a piss up with her friends 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yet again, another “new” thing Chloe ABSOLUTELY HATED YOU GUYZZZ *insert that stink face she does* and now is absolutely HOOKED on it omgggg because its Hollys favourite thing.

Reactions: 2
Pretending to like AHS to suit your new personality and to impress your partner is weird. If you watched it before and hated it so much why do you like it now to match your new emo aesthetic?

Reactions: 6
Chloe is far too young (mentally) and definitely far too selfish to have had 2 kids. We've commented on it multiple times, she wants to live like an 18 year old with no responsibilities - be able to go out drinking all the time, lay in bed all day etc rather than a 23 year old woman with 2 kids one who's starting school soon. The only people who are missing out are the boys because their mum can't accept the fact that she's a mum first and prioritise doing things with them over Instagram, girlfriends and getting drunk every weekend, she clings to the fact that she took them to peppa pig World once which is so sad.

Reactions: 12
Advertising a webcam company while your child is on your lap. That’s a new low for her.

Reactions: 17
Chloe is far too young (mentally) and definitely far too selfish to have had 2 kids. We've commented on it multiple times, she wants to live like an 18 year old with no responsibilities - be able to go out drinking all the time, lay in bed all day etc rather than a 23 year old woman with 2 kids one who's starting school soon. The only people who are missing out are the boys because their mum can't accept the fact that she's a mum first and prioritise doing things with them over Instagram, girlfriends and getting drunk every weekend, she clings to the fact that she took them to peppa pig World once which is so sad.
I agree, she likes having the kids because it gave her an excuse not to get a job, but can’t actually handle the responsibilities that come with that. All her friends are going out partying and living the life you usually do before kids and thats what she wants too. Wont be long before she’s out with her friends and Hollys at hers looking after the boys.

Reactions: 5
I want a neck tattoo but can’t afford one what about all that money you’re making hun also change your bloody top you little scab

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Sooo many people messaged me so I thought I post the webcam company again".... The post on her grid gets 11likes - I THINK NOT HUN 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want a neck tattoo but can’t afford one what about all that money you’re making hun also change your bloody top you little scab
Don’t know why she can’t do that webcam work she’s advertising if it brings in 1k a week. Surely enough to pay for her neck tattoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope her mum isn’t driving her to soft play. I’d be ridiculously embarrassed if my mum had to drive me and my kids to places 😭

• Haha
Advertising a webcam company while your child is on your lap. That’s a new low for her.
The thing that baffles me is that she claims her kids don't pay attention to / understand what she's saying but my nephew is younger than them and he often goes to nursery and tells the workers etc about things he's heard at home. They'll definitely hear, they'll definitely understand and they'll definitely repeat what she says.
Poor lads will be at nursery accidentally advertising webcam modelling.

Reactions: 7
Mums just doing a bit of casual backyard breeding then🤣 “Can’t have one cos I live in a flat” true Chloe but also because you can’t look after your kids let alone a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mums just doing a bit of casual backyard breeding then🤣 “Can’t have one cos I live in a flat” true Chloe but also because you can’t look after your kids let alone a dog
Ikr wtf no u dont even look after your children let alone animals

Isnt that illegal?

Making holly say she loves her for insta eww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.