Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever do anything with the boys? It’s proper broke my heart them getting excited about that jar and it’s not even things for them 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She don’t care Holly is emo it’s because MGK has one.

When she gonna learn she ain’t a celeb. ‘If you think that’s weird you must think they’re weird’ yes I do.

Reactions: 8
I literally dnt know what is wrong with the girl. The boys getting excited when she literally would never ever do any of them things for the boys. got the money to do it with your gf hun, what about your children :rolleyes:

Personality 507 is true!!!!

Influencer didn't work
Social media marketer didn't work
Eating disorder didn't work
LGBT didn't work
now emo? f**k off Toad.

Reactions: 7
That was awful reading those date things out when the boys were in the room how horrible 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well she ain’t no Meghan fox and Hollie is not MGK never mind personality 507 it’s fantasy 900000 she lives in a dream world and she’s actually making herself seem even more unstable. Eating disorder died out quickly, depression lasted seconds, now she’s into blood necklaces and being an emo. Please f**k off

Reactions: 9
honestly that broke me seeing them boys excited chloes done a lot but doing that infront of the boys just took the biscuit shes so selfish vile witch honestly them kids would be better off with Aaron least he would do stuff with them not just for clout

Its really effected me as someone who struggled with fertillity and knows plenty of people who cant have kids for one reason or another i know every parent needs a break but she does NOThING with them unless its for the gram or benifiting her the cafe is so she can stuff her fat face while the boys play in a tiny play area honestly so many people out there would love kids but seeing her constantly not give a tit has broke me today think im going to take a break from watching her because ive had enough of how crappy behaviour makes me wonder if the kids accidents were for content never seems to happen now 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her and her friends are the exact type of people who in school used to bully the emo kids. Now she’s claiming to be one🙄 She just hopes on the next trend, wait for her to start dressing all dark and “emo” now. Probably add a few piercings🙄

I’ve unfollowed, watching her read out all them things and the boys getting excited was the final straw for me

I’ve unfollowed, watching her read out all them things and the boys getting excited was the final straw for me
Yep same for me them boys were so excited ahe looked so awkward like she did not want to say oh no its for me and holly but did not want to lie to them either ahe could have waited till they were in bed it just shows how little she does with them i really worry about them boys in her care i know ive been called out before but as someones whos followed for way over a year i genuinally feel like shes a bad mum

Reactions: 3
Now, this is just my opinion and pure speculation, but if you're having to make a jar full of date night ideas in a very new relationship, kinda says to me that your relationship is dry.

Why doesn't she make a jar full of things for her and the kids to do? Kids would love it and be good content for her. You can have some ideas for free Chloe:
- nature walk
- build a den and have a home cinema day
- soft play
- go to the cinema
- go to the beach
- interactive science museum
- arts and crafts

Also, how sad is it that she can't be her "true self" (emo) around her friends? Don't sound like true friends to me 🙄

• Heart
She has never mentioned listening to ‘emo’ music before 🙄🙄
Another fad.

507 personalities and every single one is dull.

Reactions: 15
She is a bad mum, she could of done it with her sons. Romeo obviously wants to go horse riding and do other as activities. They don’t fit into her life style.

She should sign over to Arron, she screams like one of them parents who will miss the child benefit more than a child and that’s really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's tragic her life she actually had a decent set up a partner and two really sweet boys. It likes she's thus lost little girl who doesn't know who or what she is

Reactions: 4
It's tragic her life she actually had a decent set up a partner and two really sweet boys. It likes she's thus lost little girl who doesn't know who or what she is
It ain’t tragic, it’s attention seeking. One minute she’s a bulimic, the next she’s an emo, she a lesbian. She has obsessions over this and that & the other. She don’t care about no one but Chloe Todd. She could of had a good group but money is worth more than members. Her happiness over kids happiness. She’s using Holly as clout and when they break up Holly will be running straight here, the only reason Arron hasn’t is because she’s his baby mum & he has to show her respect but I hope if he’s reading this, sort her out she needs to be a mum to them two precious boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.