Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time admirer of these threads but finally made an account! Hahahhaha
You girls have opened my eyes, literally everything she does or says relates to these threads!

Also anyone noticed she posted a picture of her girlfriend and has now deleted it? Not enough likes obviously šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Thats why the thread was created shes so toxic she tries to play this oh look at me im an advacate for this or that i want to raise awareness about sex but she dont give a tit its all for content its just fake and thats wat pisses me off with her

Oh really ? Maybe holly asked her to remove it i think its disrespectful how holly has no social media but chloe plasters her all over it

Reactions: 1
She deleted two of Holly, first one she deleted, then second she said she deleted the first because it didnā€™t ā€œfit with her themeā€ or something. Then just deleted that one toošŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She deleted two of Holly, first one she deleted, then second she said she deleted the first because it didnā€™t ā€œfit with her themeā€ or something. Then just deleted that one toošŸ¤£
Honestly i cant with chloe šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

imagine how tit that must make Holly feel (if she even knows). "Oh yeah, I deleted the picture as it didn't get enough likes to stay on the grid" šŸ˜µ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has girlsmouth been taken down again, or has someone finally banned me?

Imagine only wanting to work at a homeless shelter or an animal shelter for one day and just because its a datešŸ˜¬šŸ™Š And isnā€™t she suppose to have Teddy next weekend? She seems to not be mentioning him now sheā€™s been offered free foodšŸ¤£

• Wow
Wreck this journal was a trend in what 2011? 2012 maybe i remember having one when i was like 14 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine only wanting to work at a homeless shelter or an animal shelter for one day and just because its a datešŸ˜¬šŸ™Š And isnā€™t she suppose to have Teddy next weekend? She seems to not be mentioning him now sheā€™s been offered free foodšŸ¤£
Maybe teddyā€™s mum saw sense

Reactions: 2
I am honestly so confused with the whole kid thing. She said he has them every other weekend but hasnā€™t she had them this weekend and then next weekend aswell? I wouldnā€™t be suprised if sheā€™s still with Aaron and Holly is just for content

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t often visit the Chloe Toad threads but popped on for a catch up, went to check her Insta and I canā€™t find it - Iā€™ve never ever followed her or interacted with her so she canā€™t have blocked me? Has she deleted Insta and/or the FB Girlsmouth group?

Donā€™t often visit the Chloe Toad threads but popped on for a catch up, went to check her Insta and I canā€™t find it - Iā€™ve never ever followed her or interacted with her so she canā€™t have blocked me? Has she deleted Insta and/or the FB Girlsmouth group?
Her handle is weird chlosworld_

I am honestly so confused with the whole kid thing. She said he has them every other weekend but hasnā€™t she had them this weekend and then next weekend aswell? I wouldnā€™t be suprised if sheā€™s still with Aaron and Holly is just for content
I don't think she has them next weekend

Romeo getting excited about horse riding but itā€™s actually a jar for selfish Todd and her gfšŸ˜©

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When hollys around or the boys are away, sheā€™s barely on her stories yet when sheā€™s on her own with her children itā€™s 100ā€™s of stories. Itā€™s like the girl is incapable of just being with her sons

Them poor boys getting all excited when it's not even stuff for them. She is absolutely vile

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.