Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Chloe loves people recognising her, she is just SUCH a big ~celebrity~ who LOVES the attention from her ‘fans’.
I am 100% sure she has said in the past that she finds it really awkward when people recognise her. She probably likes it now to show Hollie how "famous" she is.

Reactions: 8
Seemed relevant 😭
i actuallysaid this to my midwife when I was having a mental health assessment. It’s making real sufferers embarrassed again (obviously not allbut from my point of view) we’ve come along wag only to have people jump on the wagon and those that need the help can’t or won’t get it for fear of not being believed

Reactions: 7
Why does Chloe from Essex think she’s Kim K? No offence but I went out for a few drinks last summer & someone asked me if someone’s ‘baby mum’ in fact I am, don’t see me signing autographs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going back to her saying she has an eating disorder. Was it bulimia she said? I genuinely think it’s bullshit. She would NOT be allowed to go on any kind of diet for now surely? I think she’s absolutely disgusting and making a mockery of the people out there that do suffer and are scared to speak out.

Going back to her saying she has an eating disorder. Was it bulimia she said? I genuinely think it’s bullshit. She would NOT be allowed to go on any kind of diet for now surely? I think she’s absolutely disgusting and making a mockery of the people out there that do suffer and are scared to speak out.
When you say allowed? Like who’s to stop her she hasn’t even rang the charity yet, if anything she’d be advised not to go on any diet yeah, but I suppose it’s up to her to help herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When you say allowed? Like who’s to stop her she hasn’t even rang the charity yet, if anything she’d be advised not to go on any diet yeah, but I suppose it’s up to her to help herself 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that’s what I mean. I just feel like she’s diagnosed herself. And not getting the help she probably needs.

Reactions: 3
Why has she captioned her post with “first week of being able to do stuff!!!” No Chloe, it’s the first week you’ve been bothered to take your kids out, you’ve been able to do stuff for weeks, you’re just a lazy cow x

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Most diet places like ww or slimming world won't allow you to join if you are being treated for ED. Obviously that relies on the person being honest from the start about it, which chloe is not

No, she does it from home. Although she never sticks to it so I'm not sure it's fair to sw to say chloe follows sw 😂
Yeah I didn’t realise cakes and cappuccinos were part slimming world 😂 slimming world is just convent content to try gain followers

Slimming world is toxic as duck anyways. It's not a diet it's a lifestyle. It's bleeping ridiculous at that

Reactions: 12
Agree. Slimming world is very toxic, perfect for Chloe then.
Toxic Chlo, Toxic diet regime

Reactions: 7
Didnt chloe lose a lot of followers now back to 39k ? 🙄
It keeps going up and down I recon she keeps buying them to keep it at 39k. I notice it goes down a lot when she has her disgusting chatty stories then a couple days later its back 🤷🏼‍♀️

I find her personality very strange. She is very obsessive over things.
For example, Anne-Marie can’t do a story without mentioning her. Not heard her mention her for a while, now it’s machine gun Kelly.

Reactions: 4
Lol anyone notice her half arsed attempt to include the boys in her weekend plans ‘yeah we’re gonna play games’... just be honest and say you’ve made plans for the whole weekend with your girlfriend and not your kids.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.