Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s doing things with the kids because her personal taxi is staying....

....also pretty sure hmrc frown upon you having a partner round so much t stay 😂

Reactions: 6
Of course she’s doing things with the kids because her personal taxi is staying....

....also pretty sure hmrc frown upon you having a partner round so much t stay 😂
Yeah i dont know ive read different things as far as in aware aslong as there not contributing towards bills etc u can have someone stay aslong as u want

Reactions: 2
You’re only allowed a certain amount of night stays
Thats it yeah

What pisses me off is Aaron has them every other weekend so why not spend proper times with the boys when they r there and time wiith holly when the kids r not there they will be shoved in their room as per

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine if Aaron was with someone right now just using them as lifts to play places 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
I find her personality very strange. She is very obsessive over things.
For example, Anne-Marie can’t do a story without mentioning her. Not heard her mention her for a while, now it’s machine gun Kelly.
It seems strange that when she was in a straight relationship she was obsessed with women, no she is in a relationship with a woman it's men.

Also I thought the boys thought hollie was a friend that's why they have met her? Yet she is talking about playing kissing games with chapstick infront of them.

So she mentioned in the week that teddy is staying the weekend and mentioned how much fun she will have with the boys in the next breath holly is staying for a few days and they are doing a chap stick challenge where they put it on and kiss to guess the flavours... I hope this won’t be happening in front of the boys especially someone else’s son 😞
Who does she actually think she is... she’s a nobody, anyone can post stories and pics on Instagram and TikTok can’t they 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You know full well she wouldn’t go to the play centre if taxi drive Hollie didn’t take her.

She’s one of them probably miss the child benefit more than the child, if they went missing

So she mentioned in the week that teddy is staying the weekend and mentioned how much fun she will have with the boys in the next breath holly is staying for a few days and they are doing a chap stick challenge where they put it on and kiss to guess the flavours... I hope this won’t be happening in front of the boys especially someone else’s son 😞
Who does she actually think she is... she’s a nobody, anyone can post stories and pics on Instagram and TikTok can’t they 🤔
She said bank holiday weekend, I think

Reactions: 2
You know full well she wouldn’t go to the play centre if taxi drive Hollie didn’t take her.

She’s one of them probably miss the child benefit more than the child, if they went missing

But going by her "Aaron has the boys every other weekend" story wouldn't that mean the boys Will be with Aaron? Surely they will want to see their brother?

• Angry
She’s probably gonna to say to Teddy’s mum oh we’ll say she’s my friend but yet moans about missing him.

Don’t get that girl, spend some quality time with your kids.

Also Romeos nursery he’s been going years and the teacher don’t know who her child is. My sons nursery staff know I am and have done for ages. So either she don’t collect him that much or they tit staff

Reactions: 4

Even still, she still has her kids there! I really hope the chapstick thing is done when they are not about...

She’s probably gonna to say to Teddy’s mum oh we’ll say she’s my friend but yet moans about missing him.

Don’t get that girl, spend some quality time with your kids.

Also Romeos nursery he’s been going years and the teacher don’t know who her child is. My sons nursery staff know I am and have done for ages. So either she don’t collect him that much or they tit staff
My son has been going to nursery for 3 weeks and they know exactly who I’m there to collect. She makes out she looks different with no make up on etc etc but she posts with and without make up so how would she look so drastically different in real life!!

Seemed relevant 😭
Why do these idiots that claim to have a big following use mental health as a reason to gain more followers like they understand... it’s a disgrace to people that are actually suffering!
If they truly understood they wouldn’t say they suffered and then went on to do things that people who actually suffered with anxiety/panic disorders/ bi-polar etc are unable to do because of their illness.

Never mind these ‘influencers’ saying there should be a law against trolls there should be a bloody law against these idiotic twats against using mental health when they are obviously not suffering from it!!

She doesn’t pay for SW anyway though does she?
I wouldn’t think she pays for slimming world because she don’t bloody follow it 😂😂😂😂

Lol anyone notice her half arsed attempt to include the boys in her weekend plans ‘yeah we’re gonna play games’... just be honest and say you’ve made plans for the whole weekend with your girlfriend and not your kids.
Yes I noticed that... we are going to play games with the boys BUT me and holly want to make it fun for us so going to do a date night jar etc, what a selfish witch

Last edited:
Why she still living in a council owned property then. Surely someone that needs it should be there instead
I agree, but unfortunately she probably doesn’t declare any income she gets from girlsmouth.

Probably why she buys random crap all the time she uses paypal for everything to get away with the fraud

Reactions: 4
I find it so strange how much time Chloe spends in bed, especially for having kids. Why is she always sat on her bed when doing her stories? It's just bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.