Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that’s the most boring story ever.. about the gas metre she must have brands and companies lining up to work with her she’s just so exciting

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Good job there’s never been a smell of gas with the boys in the house since she wouldn’t know where to switch it off 😬🥴

Reactions: 6
Every time she puts up these massive long stories I have to come on here to find out what has been said. How hard is it to just use the auto-caption feature?! This lass is meant to be an influencer! Make your work accessible, I can't really sit in a room with my parents and her stories playing in case she's talking about licking arseholes! I will die on this hill but it's 2021, is it not time to notice that not everyone has the capacity to sit with the volume on for a 50 story long Insta? Or even hear?!

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe the gas story, she’s such a compulsive liar she probably had nothing else to say on her stories so decided to make up a scenario to “amuse” her followers, that fake laugh she does too along with those awful lips.

Reactions: 7
Of course Chloe loves people recognising her, she is just SUCH a big ~celebrity~ who LOVES the attention from her ‘fans’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m curious, does anyone know what she charges for advertising on her group?

Reactions: 1
Teddy is defiantly being used for content so she can say how good of a relationship everyone has with each other 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.