Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she's 'happy' now is because of her new relationship. Just goes to show she's only happy when she's in a relationship with someone validating her

Reactions: 11
The only reason she's 'happy' now is because of her new relationship. Just goes to show she's only happy when she's in a relationship with someone validating her

agreed. She is always swapping and changing who she is. No mention of that “lesbian friend” she was banging on about for weeks and weeks in that video? No mention of Aaron in that video? One tiny part of the kids in that video 🙄🙄🙄 she can’t even keep friends for longer than 5 minutes so of course her content keeps changing 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Within a month she’s suicidal, bulimic and lesbian. bleeping next week she gonna be a donkey or something.

I took this video, no you didn’t hun. You took it when you realise it was mental health week for attention cause you being lesbian or bulimic didn’t get you views.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you were in a really dark place, surely the last thing you'd be thinking of is how you can use your current state of mind to make a tiktok later on?

Reactions: 14
She thinks saying bless her heart I'd weird...... I think its weird that her gf of 2 months clearly has a key to her flat.

Reactions: 15
Chloe telling people she doesn't think they are bi. 1 female relationship and she is the expert on who isn't and isn't now

Reactions: 15
I've just caught up and saw the tiktok video. Jeeeeez!!

Also, all I could think while watching it was she must have constantly been breaking the lockdown rules 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If her and Aaron are besties why didn’t she call him to come & have a look at the meter or call him to ask where it is? I don’t believe that ANYONE could not know what a gas meter was.

Reactions: 13
I thought most council properties had a pre payment gas/electric meter so it's weird that they've been separated for months and what she hasn't topped it up or anything?

Reactions: 4
I thought most council properties had a pre payment gas/electric meter so it's weird that they've been separated for months and what she hasn't topped it up or anything?
No council properties can have Normal meters too. I live in a council owned property but pay direct debit 😊

Reactions: 2
No council properties can have Normal meters too. I live in a council owned property but pay direct debit 😊
I said most not all I'm aware they can have normal meters. Still weird as duck she doesn't know where it is if she's lived there for years.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.