Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair,a lot of “influencers” do make a living from it because they have a product or a brand,they have something that people want,if it’s fashion style,or their interior design,or makeup skills,advice,parenting tips,exercise etc,they have “something” to offer an audience& a lot capitalise on it,which is fine.Chloe has nothing,I am not being bitchy I’m being honest,she doesn’t have anything to “offer” hence jumping on every single bandwagon and hoping it sticks,she’s a normal looking girl with a normal figure who lives in a council flat with 2 kids,she doesn’t even drive,she’s never been abroad,her kids have never been on holiday,she dresses like a mess,I don’t know how she thinks she will make it as an influencer,there are hundreds of thousands of women who have more to offer,she’s done this wannabe influencer thing for year&shes still in that flat with nothing,she just doesn’t want to get a job because she’s a lazy sponging cow.imagine hollys friends asking her what her girlfriend does&she says “influencer” embarrassing.its not a job for Chloe because she doesn’t have a large following atall compared to people who are successful at influencing.all she does is talk crap on stories and occasionally try on a couple of outfits&get free cakes sometimes.an influencer actually gets things and payment for their content,she’s a bum,she’ll have to get a job when milos at school,but she’s be the type to try to go on the sick,she just doesn’t want to work (I live in a council place too so not knocking that,I pay my own rent though) xx

Reactions: 4
An influencer nobody has actually heard of who buys all her 'gifted' in the sale on Klarna and probably sends 90% of it back stinking of her B.O, notice how what the companies 'gift' is new season stuff

Reactions: 4
An influencer nobody has actually heard of who buys all her 'gifted' in the sale on Klarna and probably sends 90% of it back stinking of her B.O, notice how what the companies 'gift' is new season stuff
Yeah you see sooo many people get new season stuff, even things that aren’t released yet and she gets some grubby tshirt dress that’s been in the sale since October 😂 but sus if you ask me 😂😂 also why the duck is holly eating her breakfast on the floor 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Yeah you see sooo many people get new season stuff, even things that aren’t released yet and she gets some grubby tshirt dress that’s been in the sale since October 😂 but sus if you ask me 😂😂 also why the duck is holly eating her breakfast on the floor 😂😂😂
So Queen Chlo can remind her she's above her even though Holly's wages probably pay chloes dole money lol

Reactions: 2
Not going to lie chloe is just a walk disaster i feel like she just wants someone around for the kids when theiy r not with Aaron hence jumping into a relationship all this dressing like a lesbian now is stupid as duck when we see her dressing girly on the daily with face full of make up short dresses hair done so trying to be percieved as a lesbian is the most ridiclous thing i ever heard 🤣

If u reverse image search holly it will show if she has any accounts anywhere

Reactions: 3
Here she goes with the mental health posts. I’m sorry but the slimming world content didn’t work for her. The LGBT content didn’t work for her. Now she is trying the mental health route. F off Chloe. You can’t just change your content every time you think it will get you views. I’m sorry but no.

Reactions: 15
Oh that video has made me physically cringe!”so proud of you” to herself.about what?seriously what?shes the same jobless sponging dosser part time mum she always has been.how insulting to people who’ve struggled with issues&saying “I look back then” it was weeks ago,people struggle for years,not a couple of weeks.there isn’t a bandwagon she won’t try to jump on the horrible cow!xx

Reactions: 10
“I’m in a happy gay relationship” why not just as I’m in a happy new relationship?! I just knew when she posted that video it would be plastered everywhere then she’d make stories about it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.