Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t her and holly do movies and tacos next weekend when she doesn’t have the kids 😬 she seems to have a lack of money to do stuff but a lot of money for food 😬😂

Reactions: 11
She is missing a right trick though. Stop dressing the kids for content, stick some old clothes on them, pair of wellies and let them jump in puddles! They are 4 and 2 they will have a ball doing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine Aaron posting photos of his new lover with the kids. She would be fumming!

Reactions: 8
Imagine Aaron posting photos of his new lover with the kids. She would be fumming!
Only time will tell 👀

Gotta get the #lgbt on the post. Spending time with holly will be pointless otherwise 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Apparently film day with the kids yet when Holly started the doodle on her leg they were clearly watching Orange is the New Black 🌚🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit odd to spend a day in bed with your ‘friend’ and kids. That makes me feel uncomfortable and my kids would definitely question that 😬

Reactions: 7
The girl is a Lyn absolute twallop. (twit/trollop)

the way she treats thosepoor boys makes me wanna scream sometimes.

Reactions: 4
What a surprise. A half naked top too big for her mirror selfie. With the door SHUT. What happened to your kids Chloe? Do they not exist when your girlfriend is there?

Make me wonder if the kids are actually there or does Aaron have them every weekend? Probably picks them up later every other weekend. Because I don't go round shutting my young kids out of rooms

Honestly what surely the kids can't be there hopefully not but why the duck is so clearly laying in some weird position to make her legs slimmer and wearing some t-shirt like Honestly chloe be a mother for once in your miserable life

Reactions: 3
God love really must be blind for poor Holly, why you put yourself into this position. Chlo has literally just come out of a very long relationship, 2 small kids, never in a relationship with a girl before, is clearly obsessed with social media and over sharing ever small details, on top of that she’s now struggling with an eating disorder that she’s made herself ill from? Oh Holly if I were you I’d stop doodling on her leg and run into the car and drive far far away

Reactions: 8
I agree it is really sad and now she is having a Sunday ‘chin wag’ with her new 5 minute wonder social media friend Kelly
Kelly also needs to drive away with holly and realise they need to never be in chloes life 🙄🙄 does anyone know this Kelly girl 😂 I’d love to hear the gossip from her angle 😂

Reactions: 3
What picture are you all on about? I can't see it?
And soooo mortified about doing a fart so post on Instagram for everyone to know 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.