Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's got her taxi driver working early shifts this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“” movie day “” she sound shocked when the boys wanted to pick one i think there be shoved in their rooms to watch movie on the ipad while her and holly have the main tv

Reactions: 10
By movie day she meant her slobbing on the sofa with hollie watching shite while the kids entertain themselves. The eye roll said it all. No milo and romeo, you are literally content don't get above your stations thinking you will pick a film.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Legit wish my kids were as easily pleased as hers 😭 if i said we was going Costa and Sainsbury’s they’d refuse to get into the car 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how Chloe did duck all with the kids for ages but now shes with Holly shes trying to act like a mum again.

Why is she eye rolling at her kids being excited about picking a movie? Why did she choose to upload herself eye rolling at her kids? She is a bleeping vile cow. She gets worse and worse everyday.

Reactions: 7
Legit wish my kids were as easily pleased as hers 😭 if i said we was going Costa and Sainsbury’s they’d refuse to get into the car 🙄😂
Sadly this is all they do so they know no different.xx

Every day is a movie day for her and the kids.she literally sits on the sofa like a slob watches Netflix and the kids are stuck in front of tv or iPads.its ALL they do.also,passing holly off as a friend,of aaron has a gf and wants her to meet the kids,Chloe can’t say no as he could “pass her off as a friend” too.male and females can be friends xx

My children are 4 and 2(3 in May) and honestly unless we’ve been out or they’re under the weather they rarely sit through a whole film. A film afternoon is like a great thing when it’s really horrid weather, but in Chloe’s life it’s pretty much all those poor kids do

ALSO
She said last time how the boys don’t listen or know what she’s talking about when was talking about her and hollys sex life.. yet they are listening and responding very well in the car.. utter twit

Reactions: 14
Does she ever actually go into a shop herself? I’d be mortified sending my partner into gets bits that I want, id much rather pop in myself. Like she never seems to just pop to the shop herself with the boys, like she even deliverood the ham that time 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does she ever actually go into a shop herself? I’d be mortified sending my partner into gets bits that I want, id much rather pop in myself. Like she never seems to just pop to the shop herself with the boys, like she even deliverood the ham that time 🥴
She deliverood ham?!😳 lazy cow she’s the laziest person!i know lots of mums and I don’t know a mum who does as little as her esp when Aaron was there.she does nothing,slobs about and let’s her sons sit infront of a tablet day in day out when Aaron was there she’d have done nothing all day and then soon as he was home shed go to bed and get up late too.never known a mother like her.xx

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she rolled her, kids wanna watch toy story not a bloody war film.

it’s like you put more effort into being a mother than impressing your mates or followers or being a lesbian for a month & then she would be an amazing one.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she rolled her, kids wanna watch toy story not a bloody war film.

it’s like you put more effort into being a mother than impressing your mates or followers or being a lesbian for a month & then she would be an amazing one.
I mean I hate watching my kids choice of film because they will pick the same crap every time and then wonder off half way through and if I even dare turn it off all hell would break loose! I eye roll and swear under my breath in the bathroom where they can't hear or see me, unless they have decided I need a cheer squad at that moment then it's all in my head.

Reactions: 5
I mean I hate watching my kids choice of film because they will pick the same crap every time and then wonder off half way through and if I even dare turn it off all hell would break loose! I eye roll and swear under my breath in the bathroom where they can't hear or see me, unless they have decided I need a cheer squad at that moment then it's all in my head.
Yeah but her kids are 4&2 ofcourse they will want to watch kids films and she can watch hers when they are in bed xx

My 4 year old just about watches a film , my 2 year old however. But my kids aren’t use to sitting still on tablets that’s probably why

Reactions: 4
Literally it will be the case of them shoved in their room so holly and chloe can watch a film

Reactions: 2
My 8 year old is only just starting to watch movies in full, my 5 year old no chance. She seems to think that 4 and 2 year olds love to just sit watching movies all day, every weekend. I've never known anything like it tbh. It was only at Christmas time she was moaning that they won't sit and watch movies 🙄

Reactions: 3
She genuinely seemed annoyed honestly she is sinking to whole new levels

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.