Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol so funny pretending someone died, bleeping hilarious jesus that group haven't mentally evolved past 1st year of high school at all

Reactions: 12
Guys stop being sensitive Sally's it’s sooooooOoOooOooo funny because someone on tiktok did it.

Reactions: 7
It’s a tiktok trend but imagine if her mate didn’t see it and a family member did beforehand absolutely mortifying.

Reactions: 3
Even if no one else saw it because she had it set to just her mate, she shared it after and it's in really poor taste!

Reactions: 6
Oh and Chloe pretended her kid might die once so? She obviously finds things like that fun 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s it, I’ve unfollowed her. Pretending your friend is dead and thinking it’s FUNNY? How on earth is that funny? She just winds me up every time I look at her stories & I thought, why do I follow her anyway? I literally have nothing in common with what she does. See ya.

Reactions: 10
I find it so weird when she does selfies when she’s in a car. Doesn’t she realise driving is a normal thing most normal people do 😬😂 acts like it’s a special occasion

Reactions: 11
That’s it, I’ve unfollowed her. Pretending your friend is dead and thinking it’s FUNNY? How on earth is that funny? She just winds me up every time I look at her stories & I thought, why do I follow her anyway? I literally have nothing in common with what she does. See ya.
She’s disgusting

Reactions: 3
Her last rubbish joke was messaging her friends she drank bleach. She took that one down pretty quick. Yawn. didn’t realise she got another thread though her content is rubbish

Reactions: 4
Lol so funny pretending someone died, bleeping hilarious jesus that group haven't mentally evolved past 1st year of high school at all
How?! How can anyone find that funny? It is beyond insensitive especially after so many covid deaths and suicide being at high due to the pandemic. She really is a prized bleep!

Reactions: 5
Honestly she just wants a glorified taxi and baby sitter how long till she leaves the kids with holly

Reactions: 8
Honestly I can't keep track of her Bullshit.
"Introduced her because I can pass her off as a friend cause female" (paraphrasing). Clearly sat in an intimate position while gf plays with hair......... I mean they might be in bed now, but anyone with kids knows they are stealth ninjas that creep around silently when they are trying to not be in bed!

Waiting for the day Aaron’s new partner gets to take the kids to the park . Or will he have to find a male partner so the kids can meet them sooner 😅

Honestly I can't keep track of her Bullshit.
"Introduced her because I can pass her off as a friend cause female" (paraphrasing). Clearly sat in an intimate position while gf plays with hair......... I mean they might be in bed now, but anyone with kids knows they are stealth ninjas that creep around silently when they are trying to not be in bed!
AGREED, My kids are always waking up and coming downstairs into the sitting room so Chloes excuses about “she’s a friend” is rubbish. We all know she kisses , hold hands and loves Holly infront of the kids !!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.