Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes scared of farts?for someone who’s scared of farts she dont half talk a lot of tit xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t want her partner farting infront of her but thinks it’s perfectly okay to share her gross sex life 🥴

Reactions: 12
Farting scares me, but I’ll happily piss over someone .... yeah okay hun, you melon 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t like farts but will finger someone on their period. Ok.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If I was on tiktok posting videos with hashtags that screamed wanting sexual attention id be single.

I just find it pretty disrespectful

Reactions: 3
Back on slimming world again today. Surely if she has an Ed and has been told to self refer she should stop with the yoyo dieting until she has got help?

Reactions: 11
Back on slimming world again today. Surely if she has an Ed and has been told to self refer she should stop with the yoyo dieting until she has got help?
We all know why she is back on it. #content

I don’t think this lesbian content is blowing up like she thought it would 😬

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even care about SW its for the content. She makes the food, says she hates it, bins it and orders a Chinese every time. Can’t she just cook food she actually likes and enjoys without doing SW again. Surely if she is getting help SW isn’t going to help.

Reactions: 7
How does she so casually say ‘so I haven’t had anything to eat yet and I’m probably not gonna have lunch’ like !?!?!?!?

Reactions: 8
How does she so casually say ‘so I haven’t had anything to eat yet and I’m probably not gonna have lunch’ like !?!?!?!?
She is soooo damaging. She should know better than to say stuff like that, she knows full well her following is mainly young girls, who are extremely impressionable. That's awful

Reactions: 5
Really really irritates me that all the girls mouth page and Instagram page content is copied from @thatgirlpage_
She literally screenshots their content and posts it a little while later 😭 how she was planning to work in marketing is ridiculous. Maybe stop plagiarism first 😫

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.