Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fringe hahahahahaha omg hun you shoulda just cut a thin bit from the front to match the thickness of the other side bit then grown the rest out!! Bless you toad you tried to fix it after reading on here xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does this girl like anything that she cooks?
Every single meal she makes she doesn't like. If she cooked meals she actually liked she might resort to takeaways less often

Reactions: 5
Wow chloe hates a meal, just eat will be ordered on Holly's card once the boys are in bed I'm sure, cheeky wee Chinese I bet

Love this comment 😂😂 sums it up, chloe doesn't like it cause its not a takeaway 😂😂
And that’s her best friend so she can’t delete the comment...I bet she was raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow chloe hates a meal, just eat will be ordered on Holly's card once the boys are in bed I'm sure, cheeky wee Chinese I bet

Love this comment 😂😂 sums it up, chloe doesn't like it cause its not a takeaway 😂😂
I think I read the comment way different to you! I read it like she was saying the reason it's like mush is cause the mince isn't full of fat etc.

Reactions: 2
‘I don’t look like me today’ yes because you are using a filter...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her stories about an orgasm... alright love no one needs to know that :rolleyes: and there is nooo way that any mum would message her and say they're glad their daughter follows her😂

all the school mums will definitely think you're a little woman Chloe!

Reactions: 7
her stories about an orgasm... alright love no one needs to know that :rolleyes: and there is nooo way that any mum would message her and say they're glad their daughter follows her😂

all the school mums will definitely think you're a little woman Chloe!
I’m all for women being open about sex,what I’m not for is a woman with kids about to start school and nursery doing this to strangers,it’s not talking to mates or even people face to face,it’s strangers and her kids are going to be singled out,like it or not the school mums WILL judge her,and if she thinks it’s fine to be soooooo open and talk round your kids,does she think it’s ok for the school parents to do the same and be open round their kids and say “those boys mum is a disgrace,stay away”? I bet not.xx

Reactions: 6
She said she wants to break barriers, but giving explicit detail of how you cum is too much. She’s brain dead why does she think this is in anyway appropriate. She’s mad to be a proper influencer I cannot not think of one persons stories I’ve ever watched where they mention the things she does.

Reactions: 3
Why bother saying you're doing slimming world if you don't know the syns of anything?the past 2 days she's had no idea how many syns she's had

Reactions: 7
She said she wants to break barriers, but giving explicit detail of how you cum is too much. She’s brain dead why does she think this is in anyway appropriate. She’s mad to be a proper influencer I cannot not think of one persons stories I’ve ever watched where they mention the things she does.
Explicit content of your ex 🤢. Doesn’t she think he deserves some privacy. He probably doesn’t want his OLD sex life brought up

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.