Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is at 105,000 followers...must be well over 10,000 new followers in less than a week? Must have cost her a small fortune..well an XS fortune šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve noticed thereā€™s quite a few that bang on in their stories about the buying of followers, luludumas is one of them, but if they are so incensed by it why donā€™t they name and shame instead of getting everyone to sign up to social blade to look it up. Is anyone really going to look up everyone they follow to see who is doing it?

Reactions: 6
Boden have just saved me some money! I was about to buy some swimwear from them but I noticed theyā€™re #kindlygifting the likes of beggy Chloe, Kate (wearsmymoney) & no doubt all the other clones šŸ™„ For reference, it was good to note Chloe was gifted an 8 that ā€œhad some room in the backā€, just in case youā€™re thinking of buying šŸ˜„
In Kate (wearsmymoney) defence, sheā€™s been recommending the Santorini swimsuit for a few years. I bought one a long time ago on her recommendation. I didnā€™t see her marking any recent post as #ad re Boden.

Iā€™m sure in her stories on her page she once did a section about how she apparently stays so ā€˜shlimā€™
she did and then deleted it because of the backlash. And took to her bed for days.

Jesus H Christ. Sheā€™s doing ANOTHER denim try on right now. With everything marked in what TEENY TINY size she is wearing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
A gifting appointment. duck me, Iā€™ve been at work since 7.30 dealing with a heaving A&E department

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A gifting appointment. duck me, Iā€™ve been at work since 7.30 dealing with a heaving A&E department
THIS. Sheā€™s done it a few times lately. ā€œI have an early appointment in townā€¦ā€ then it turns out To be (gifted or not - does it matter?) some sort of cosmetic procedure. Itā€™s bleeping baffling how she gets away with this crap.

A Motherā€™s edit (Ashley Wilson) did it today too. ā€œMeetings in townā€. Turned out to be the same thing - with a press breakfast thrown in.
They literally do not know they are born, these airheads.
Is there an Ashley Wilson thread on here by the way? Anyone know?

Reactions: 10
THIS. Sheā€™s done it a few times lately. ā€œI have an early appointment in townā€¦ā€ then it turns out To be (gifted or not - does it matter?) some sort of cosmetic procedure. Itā€™s bleeping baffling how she gets away with this crap.

A Motherā€™s edit (Ashley Wilson) did it today too. ā€œMeetings in townā€. Turned out to be the same thing - with a press breakfast thrown in.
They literally do not know they are born, these airheads.
Is there an Ashley Wilson thread on here by the way? Anyone know?
I don't think there is and there should be. I have a bit of a like/don't like relationship with A Mother's Edit. I think she's more genuine than a lot of the others but I find the pouting and nearly boob flashing so irritating, she shows loads of her children and she aff links utter shite. She regularly does ads for Amazon and last week linked a horrible Ā£60 polyester jumper which we just know will be on her selling page in a month despite her gushing that it was "beautifully soft and the perfect jumper".

Reactions: 5
Yes same with Swoon Love ā€¦ advertising peacocks yesterday. If she would be seen dead in peacocks ā€¦ she head to toe in designer normally!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am genuinely worried about Chloe and that she has misplaced her brain along with all her lost handbags and shopping bags. Who choses a stairs carpet but forgets about 2 cats :rolleyes: seriously, if they are scratchers, they're going to rip the tit out of that runner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s feeling tired because Nick Got up at 4 oā€™clock in the morning. Give me strength she hasnā€™t done anything all day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s feeling tired because Nick Got up at 4 oā€™clock in the morning. Give me strength she hasnā€™t done anything all day
I think youā€™re being harsh. Not only did she have to decide on a colour for her finger nails but her toes too! I canā€™t even imagine the stress šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think youā€™re being harsh. Not only did she have to decide on a colour for her finger nails but her toes too! I canā€™t even imagine the stress šŸ˜‰
She is so limp, I don't see how anyone would want to spend anytime with her... I found it really offensive when she said the staff of the nail.salon don't speak English, so she preferred that, I would pretend not to speak English if I saw her coming she is such a tool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I notice she didnā€™t post the name of the nail place she just loves so much šŸ¤” probably because she had to pay. I expect they speak & understand English perfectly but chose to ignore her begging for a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why when she talks does she swallow really hard like sheā€™s goes a sore throat.

Every time she posts itā€™s all I can see.

Reactions: 5
She is so limp, I don't see how anyone would want to spend anytime with her... I found it really offensive when she said the staff of the nail.salon don't speak English, so she preferred that, I would pretend not to speak English if I saw her coming she is such a tool
Me too sheā€™s so ignorant

Reactions: 3
Will there be holiday drama? Will she get lost? Lose a bag? Miss the dog? Jet lag? I guess her Mum will look after her three children and animals and keep the house going!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.