Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really did not like the barely concealed disdain/disgust for the area she was walking her dog in yesterday whilst her mum was at an eye hospital in the area. Christ, Chloe, you live in Acton, not Belgravia! And anyway, what a condescending/rude attitude

Reactions: 16
Really did not like the barely concealed disdain/disgust for the area she was walking her dog in yesterday whilst her mum was at an eye hospital in the area. Christ, Chloe, you live in Acton, not Belgravia! And anyway, what a condescending/rude attitude
Yeah her face looked like she had a nasty smell under her nose. Snooty madam.

Reactions: 6
What did you do on your Sunday?

I cleaned the house, put a tit load of washing on, played with my toddler, fed the family and the dog, prepped for work the next day…. Etc

Chloe: I pulled out all of my denims And tried them on! 🙈 Only to discover that I don’t like any of them so… I’ve ordered lots of new pairs. In XXS doncha know!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did you do on your Sunday?

I cleaned the house, put a tit load of washing on, played with my toddler, fed the family and the dog, prepped for work the next day…. Etc

Chloe: I pulled out all of my denims And tried them on! 🙈 Only to discover that I don’t like any of them so… I’ve ordered lots of new pairs. In XXS doncha know!!!!!
And then Filmed myself in a park talking about it - in a blatant attempt to get free jeans. Probably because Donna Ida is chucking a load of freebies about and Princess Chloe is pissed She hasn’t had hers!

Reactions: 7
She gets on average 500/600 likes for her photos but every day her followers go up in hundreds. I have said for years she definitely buys them. Trying to get to 100,000.
She's gotta be buying them cos her content is so boring.

Reactions: 3
Oh come on @Libbub - only the other week there were sleepless night and headaches from pondering eyebrow micro blading….she truly is the content queen

I don’t know how many times we can say the same thing - utterly thick, vapid, self-obsessed, boring….ooh selfish and an xxs. Did I get them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I just bought a jacket for £15 off Depop / I’m so clever! I probably won’t wear it again after my holiday, but who gives a f*** it’s only landfill!

Reactions: 3
She gets on average 500/600 likes for her photos but every day her followers go up in hundreds. I have said for years she definitely buys them. Trying to get to 100,000.
Agreed!

And only ever 20-40 comments on posts, despite these huge numbers! I mean obviously there’s the odd spike for a giveaway or something, but I’m sure SH used to get more.

Reactions: 1
She’s said before she’s 5ft 3. No way is she 5ft 5. Why do all influencers claim to be 5ft 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.