Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I’d seen it - anyone get a screenshot! Awful attitude!
She is an absolute twit. She cannot even conceal her horrible snobbery - too many examples to give. But the bucket class comment and her horrible comments about the council estate in the area by the eye hospital that she recently took her mother too...just ghastly. And the irony is, really classy people don't actually look down their noses at others as she does. She is not very rich or posh but really likes to think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't even get my head around all the trivial shite that matters so much to these people. I have one tube of moisturiser. Yes, one. And I've just seen her 'airplane essentials' list of skincare products. Bloody hell. My own personal 'airplane essentials' would be more along the lines of: passport, bag, drink, sickbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't even get my head around all the trivial shite that matters so much to these people. I have one tube of moisturiser. Yes, one. And I've just seen her 'airplane essentials' list of skincare products. Bloody hell. My own personal 'airplane essentials' would be more along the lines of: passport, bag, drink, sickbag.
Most (probably all) of what she’s shown will have been undeclared gifts & ads so she’ll have been paid for that post!

Reactions: 5
Yep - taking pictures of people in New Orleans (clearly without their consent) and sharing them online.
Chloe you may be happy to rob yourself of you and your families privacy and dignity but most others aren’t.

Reactions: 8
Not working / vacuous life. Got to fill it somehow!

Reactions: 3
Just had a little nosy at the hotel they are staying in…they stayed in the cheapest room and even in peak season the hotel is rather cheap, not as posh she thinks she is 😬 that bed looked awful cramped in that small space, not quirky at all, just uncomfortable.

She sees this and then responds that Nicole Ritchie had stayed at the hotel 🤣🤣 if we didn’t see it it didn’t happen Chloe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a little nosy at the hotel they are staying in…they stayed in the cheapest room and even in peak season the hotel is rather cheap, not as posh she thinks she is 😬 that bed looked awful cramped in that small space, not quirky at all, just uncomfortable.

She sees this and then responds that Nicole Ritchie had stayed at the hotel 🤣🤣 if we didn’t see it it didn’t happen Chloe!
Yes I think she had to caveat the modest look of the room by saying someone famous had stayed there. Get a life Chloe, she can’t just relax and enjoy herself always putting on an act. She is so up her own a***e it’s unbelievable. Snobby, vacuous woman

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Chloe is really loving her tour of the States, it doesn’t strike me as her type of thing at all. It wouldn’t be mine either!!! Why didn’t they leave the husbands go off on their own?

She looks such a try-hard in those pictures 😬 Everyone else looks normally dressed for that type of holiday, that part of the world & up rocks Chloe in her #kindlygifted more suited to her teenage daughter at Leeds festival outfits. The smile is more ‘grin & bear it’ than I’m having so much fun! I think she thought she’d be Sincerely Jules but it doesn’t look to be working out for her 🤭

Ya, the pretty dress’s and suitcase of skincare would not be needed. Chloe would have suited a California road trip not Memphis and Nashville .

Reactions: 3
She looks such a try-hard in those pictures 😬 Everyone else looks normally dressed for that type of holiday, that part of the world & up rocks Chloe in her #kindlygifted more suited to her teenage daughter at Leeds festival outfits. The smile is more ‘grin & bear it’ than I’m having so much fun! I think she thought she’d be Sincerely Jules but it doesn’t look to be working out for her 🤭
Absolutely.

I think Chloe is in competition with her teenage daughters these days - wants to be slimmer than they are, wear shorter shorts, shorter dresses, tops with a crop, etc. I’d say the other women on this trip have a little snigger to themselves every morning when she appears, total try to hard vibe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.