Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but out of interest does anyone else put a face mask on and do a massage whilst on a flight šŸ¤£ sheā€™s not in the real world at all. Iā€™ve never known anyone to need that many products for their feckin face! I wish I had time to concentrate on making my hair look healthy and shiny. Her life is obviously completely empty

Reactions: 10
well apparently itā€™s a bunch of his schoolmates and to celebrate a combined 50th (all the same year) but yes, I agree. How rich do you have to be to do something like that? Itā€™s sickening.
The thing is, she's not that rich. Certainly not by London standards. She lives in a very average house in acton (v easy google to find it) and her son goes to a state school. She rarely travels in the holidays (she didn't go anywhere last summer and they stayed put this easter. She pretends it's for other reasons, but it's obviously because of financial constraints). Yes, she gets a lot of freebies, but she clearly isn't super wealthy. Not saying she is poor, by any means, just that she is not as rich as she likes to pretend.

Reactions: 13
The thing is, she's not that rich. Certainly not by London standards. She lives in a very average house in acton (v easy google to find it) and her son goes to a state school. She rarely travels in the holidays (she didn't go anywhere last summer and they stayed put this easter. She pretends it's for other reasons, but it's obviously because of financial constraints). Yes, she gets a lot of freebies, but she clearly isn't super wealthy. Not saying she is poor, by any means, just that she is not as rich as she likes to pretend.
She uses a Ā£220 tool on her face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly feel like Chloe would have been better suited to living in the regency period where she could be sat fanning herself all day and being delicate and feeble.

How she has given birth mystifies me, I wonder if she had a skin care routine or face mask on while pushing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she not have a South African accent? There is no trace of it . She said she moved to London in her twenties so I donā€™t get her posh English accent.

Reactions: 7
She got sent that by the PR a couple of months ago: she did a stories on it. Obviously failed to declare as a gift in yesterdayā€™s stories. I have one too (also sent by the PR as Iā€™m in fashion) . Itā€™s not actually very good and in fact mine has cracked open after a few months of use. Skin Gym does a much better quality one that is a quarter of the price.

She really is the ultimate Princess Privilege, who has time for all this indulgence? The skincare packing etc , if I go away for a night , I have to have everything organized for my job family, dog , house , lifts arranged to get kids from A to B. I have seen comments on her posts more or less taking the piss out of her. There are a lot of privileged insta mums but they usually portray the frantic, throw everything in a bag type of packing to look relatable. Not Chloe

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same about the guff for her face on the flight. Will she really do all that? Also she made out previously sheā€™s scared of flying - how is she going to telax and sleep then? Unless sheā€™s got a few diazepam up her sleeve that she hasnā€™t storied to us. If her mum gives her a lift to the airport Iā€™ll cry šŸ˜‚ ageeed about the making out sheā€™s richer than she is. Though frankly, theyā€™re doing alright by anyones standards, I still think this is partly to do with her mum must have sold her own home and given money to them. She has no home in the UK or south afric according to Chloe, hence why she lives with them. Why else would Nick put up with MIL for 6 months a year? That is actually quite a small house for 3 adults and 3 kids (2 of whom are teenagers)

Even her young son recognises sheā€™s uptight! Can you imagine everyone else on this holiday probably just planning where theyā€™ll go & what theyā€™ll do, then Princess Chloe arrives with her million (gifted) toiletries & outfits (gifted) mood boards. She be all about preening & posing, looking for locations & good lighting. Sounds like soooooo much fun šŸ„ŗ

Even her young son recognises sheā€™s uptight! Can you imagine everyone else on this holiday probably just planning where theyā€™ll go & what theyā€™ll do, then Princess Chloe arrives with her million (gifted) toiletries & outfits (gifted) mood boards. She be all about preening & posing, looking for locations & good lighting. Sounds like soooooo much fun šŸ„ŗ
She can't see it though can she? she thinks Charlie made a daft comment and can't see his Mum is FUN but the truth is she is fragile, flaky and self obsessed. I bet she drains the fun out of everything. Maybe the husband has been having his fun before she gets there?

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same about the guff for her face on the flight. Will she really do all that? Also she made out previously sheā€™s scared of flying - how is she going to telax and sleep then? Unless sheā€™s got a few diazepam up her sleeve that she hasnā€™t storied to us. If her mum gives her a lift to the airport Iā€™ll cry šŸ˜‚ ageeed about the making out sheā€™s richer than she is. Though frankly, theyā€™re doing alright by anyones standards, I still think this is partly to do with her mum must have sold her own home and given money to them. She has no home in the UK or south afric according to Chloe, hence why she lives with them. Why else would Nick put up with MIL for 6 months a year? That is actually quite a small house for 3 adults and 3 kids (2 of whom are teenagers)
Donā€™t forget she doesnā€™t pay for anything! Sheā€™s gifted not just clothes, toiletries, etc for her but she gets stuff for the kids, food, flowers, basically all you can think of. When sheā€™s not got something she goes on a sly beg like when they were having the bathroom redone. Sheā€™ll have been desperate to get over the 100k follower count because now sheā€™ll be into the seriously monetised posts. Smoke & mirrors with ā€˜influencersā€™ donā€™t forget that!

She thinks that because she has a double barrelled surname it makes her upper class! Such a shame it begins with an ā€˜sā€™, or rather a ā€˜thhhhhhhhā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She got sent that by the PR a couple of months ago: she did a stories on it. Obviously failed to declare as a gift in yesterdayā€™s stories. I have one too (also sent by the PR as Iā€™m in fashion) . Itā€™s not actually very good and in fact mine has cracked open after a few months of use. Skin Gym does a much better quality one that is a quarter of the price.
Wow ! I just have missed that hashtag gift! Interesting as the reason I looked up how much it cost was because she linked a different product a few stories later saying ā€œone tenth of the cost [of her one]ā€

sheā€™s a sneaky cow - she didnā€™t say that hers was gifted!!

Reactions: 3
Like hell they decided not to upgrade because they couldn't sit together. In any case, in the new Club seats in BA you aren't even close to whoever you're technically sitting 'next to'.

Reactions: 5
Bucket class??! What a nasty bleeping snob she is!

imagine her face having actual ā€˜commonā€™ people sitting next to her

Reactions: 9
Bucket class??! What a nasty bleeping snob she is!

imagine her face having actual ā€˜commonā€™ people sitting next to her
Imagine the looks in "bucket class" from the commoners whilst she sits surrounded by her beauty products.
Have the kids been left with servant granny?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.