Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
In her stories when she is walking the dog she asks ‘The guilt…why do we feel so much guilt?’
I will answer for you Chloe. You are feeling guilty because you are doing something shameful. Your child is so unwell you were advised to take them to hospital, you dumped your mother at a tube station instead of taking her to the airport, and all you are worried about is a patchy fake tan and a night at a posh hotel.
Your guilt is your conscious pricking you. You may want to actually listen to it - it would serve you very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I actually couldn’t watch today, it was very uncomfortable, I think it was half acting and half stupidity. It was like she woke up and thought, I will go for a walk and get lost and film it for content.

And sorry just to add, when I started following Chloe about 5 years ago, She was interesting, always traveling, wining and dining , she was fun to watch in her wealthy, skinny, blonde privileged life. She has gradually turned herself into a pathetic, attention seeking women incapable of doing anything without drama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
‘They only have one Dr on duty’….Yes because it’s clearly a conscious decision to have the bare minimum staffing in the Emergency Department.

Her brain cannot comprehend anything more complex than the most one dimensional way of thinking.

And if you are well enough to be posting a Wallis advertising campaign on Instagram then I’m going to boldly suggest that you need not be in the ED. In my humble, 30 years experience of nursing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Slow down from what? Walking in the park? Doing her nails? Changing clothes? Having her photograph taken? Online shopping? Staying in hotels? Going to Oxford Street? Attempting to flog us entirely useless landfill? Going to bed at 8? Watching every boxset in the world? Facials? The last week has been a terrible eye-opener and I'm still thinking of her elderly mother lugging huge suitcases around trying to get to the airport...

• Heart

trav35

I see the Essentiel Antwerp pieces she was ‘kindly gifted’ in October (that she’d be ‘wearing a lot this winter’, quote unquote) are already being flogged on a preloved account, presumably worn once. Really repulsive.

• Wow
  • Angry

Raker

VIP Member
No matter where she lives she’s an insipid, vacuous, spoilt brat, ingrate princess, with no effing clue about real life, trying desperately to hang on to her youth and xxs yoga body, and encouraging the worst kind of grabby, unnecessary consumerism.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Hooray - she's still going to Scotland (despite being a midge-magnet). That's my late-summer entertainment sorted.
I know they have quiet coaches on trains, but is there are darkened one, with tranquil music where she can have a lie down while someone mops her brow for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

FakeNews

It's time that our Chloe wrote a book. I mean, everyone else on Insta seems to have penned a tome or two, so perhaps now is the time for Chlo to issue a bestselling guide to 'Get the most out of every day' with incredible productivity hacks and top tips and insight, such as:

When exhausted from a day of West End shopping, an early night is best in the style of a Victorian duchess
When batteries are running low, slather yourself in expensive lotions and potions, preferably when the camera is rolling
When the nation goes into lockdown and people are worried about loved ones and their financial security, pep up the nation's mood by admitting you absent-mindedly threw a brand-new designer jumper in the bin and then buy another
When faced with more than one errand a day, delegate to an ageing parent and go and get a spa treatment.

She's a national treasure, isn't she?

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Leave her alone. The poor woman is dealing with a lot right now. I'm not talking about the ill child, injured cat or her elderly mother carting 2 suitcases on trains during rush hour.... Poor Chloe has left her contact lense case and cleaner at home. Does she take them out or sleep with them in? Can you imagine the stress this is causing her.

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
But @Exhaustednurse , on a typical day as described above, just when do you get the chance to do barre exercises, or changing room try-ons, or “shoots”. Or early tea time “bed with a film” sessions?! What do you do that I can swipe up on? And are your scrubs xxs?!?! Who were they #kindlygifted by?!?!

I must know!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dizzy

VIP Member
She’s a selfish prick. I’m (practically) speechless. ‘I hope someone helps my mum with her cases’. Errrr how about YOU help your mum with her cases?! And she didn’t even really know her mums flight details just that it was a horrible journey! What a selfish self absorbed vain shallow woman. I’ve unfollowed and fuck me I’m so tempted to message her.

petitspois

VIP Member
It's time that our Chloe wrote a book. I mean, everyone else on Insta seems to have penned a tome or two, so perhaps now is the time for Chlo to issue a bestselling guide to 'Get the most of every day' with productivity hacks and top tips of advice, such as:

When exhausted from a day of West End shopping and a gentle dog walk, an early night is best in the style of a Victorian duchess
When batteries are running low, slather yourself in expensive lotions and potions, preferably when the camera is rolling
When the nation goes into lockdown and people are worried about loved ones and their financial security, pep up the nation by boasting about replacing a designer jumper you'd absent-mindedly thrown in the bin
When faced with more than one errand a day, delegate to an ageing parent and go and get a spa treatment.
Yes,good idea. Perhaps it could be called 'XXS: The Life of an Acton Princess'.

• Haha
  • Heart

amianinfluenceryet

Exactly this. I don’t have mum guilt as I do more than enough and put my kids and family first. Given her financial situation she has the ability to be present and be thoughtful to the mother than does nothing but give!
I live literally down the road from Chloe (she trots past my house most days) and can confirm that the round trip to Heathrow would’ve likely taken an hour maximum - I watched today’s stories absolutely gobsmacked. Why would you drop your mum to the tube with two suitcases (even a station with lifts) and then moan about how you’ve cried off your makeup?

DIDDUMS.

As for sick child vs Claridges, no words. Suck it up and stay home or - I don’t know - get the child’s father involved if a night in a hotel is so important to you.

I often thought the judgement on this thread was harsh but ye gods, today she was truly fine form.

• Heart
She's complaining that she feels "discombobulated" wearing a mask - even going on an escalator makes her feel odd. Imagine wearing one whilst looking after patients in intensive care all day every day. Or working in Tesco for a twelve hour shift. You can manage the escaloator between the beauty and fashion floors in Selfridges or Liberty Chlo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

salchick89

I think some very clever TV people need to make a documentary about these idiot women - a bit like The Office - fly on the wall. Would show Chloe stepping over her sick child & wheel spinning away from her mother carrying 2 heavy suitcases at the tube station

Still say it. PRs please read the thread and get the message. Cancel Chloe - she’s everything you can’t be associated with
Absolutely. She is crying out for a French and Saunders style pi55 take. “Chloe goes for a facial.” Today we see Chloe, 44, and a size zero rushing off to a facial. Right after that she’s got to unbox some free winter coats, then she’s dashing off to a free meal, luxury Pom Pom making and a night in claridges rolling a sex toy on her face. Poor Chloe never stops.” Episode 2, Chloe breaks a nail and ends up in a&e “this is the universe telling me to slow down” she says

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
As soon as she mentioned she was walking and didn't know exactly where she was going I knew she would get lost, knowing she would be calling her family who are actually skiing on a skiing holiday, her mum in England on dogsitting duties and updating Instagram on her plight of the big steep slippy hill she decided to take rather than the train.

She makes me feel like an empowered badass just by getting through the day without this level of drama in my life.

• Haha