Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her poor Mum still being wheeled around the ground floor in an office chair?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes where is she off to? Is she going without kids? Is it a freebie? So many questions.
[/QUOTE]
She is off to Tennessee to celebrate her husband’s 50th birthday I believe ( with a group of friends )

Reactions: 2
Lordy, how will she cope with the jetlag? Even more exhaustion and moaning.

Anyway, time for a new title Tattlers. How about Chloe Loves To Shop #3: It's Exhausting Doing Sod All

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes where is she off to? Is she going without kids? Is it a freebie? So many questions.
She is off to Tennessee to celebrate her husband’s 50th birthday I believe ( with a group of friends )
[/QUOTE]

she happened to post a while ago that she’d bought the fringed cowboy jacket for the ‘New Orleans jazz festival’ theweirdly she deleted it pretty swiftly.

there’s a whole bunch of them going for the husband’s 50th (I wonder if that famous bollywood actor friend of his is going?) and a bunch of his mates from school

I’m presuming that he has flown out ahead of her (hence the 4am story) so he can get pissed and have fun for a couple of days before his miserable, feeble, wife joins him?…

can you even imagine being one of the other wives/girlfriends on this trip? Chloe and her difficult life, picking jeans and taking outfit snaps and choosing nail colours before she goes?

duck. ING. HELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine travelling to America with a group of friends to celebrate my husbands birthday. That sounds very self indulgent. What happened to having a party in the local pub?

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine travelling to America with a group of friends to celebrate my husbands birthday. That sounds very self indulgent. What happened to having a party in the local pub?
well apparently it’s a bunch of his schoolmates and to celebrate a combined 50th (all the same year) but yes, I agree. How rich do you have to be to do something like that? It’s sickening.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine how short her xxxs cowboy shorts will be. Bet her bum cheeks will be hanging out for all to see. 😂

• Haha
Why does she feel the need to document absolutely every hour of her day? All that waffle about packing toiletries sat in her car in the dark! and do people truly send her all those gushing messages about how beautiful she is? I’m sure she sends them to herself via Teddys account!
Everydaysugar is another account with loads of paid fake followers who often makes comments on her own posts from 2 of her other accounts! Comments like “I love that dress you look hot” and she actually then says “thank you” !! I mean WTF a these people are beyond desperate!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm going to hazard a guess that they are flying first class, can't imagine Chloe sat in economy slapping on a face mask followed by a bit of facial massage.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven't owned the amount of "indispensable" beauty products Chloe is taking on holiday in the entirety of my life. And I'm older than she is. Let alone those five massive bags stuffed full, being the whittled down for travelling version. It's both sad and repellant.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine being in your 40s and having absolutely nothing other than how you look as a topic of conversation. To be a grown arsed woman and be so obsessed with hair, make-up and clothes. It is just so vain and I'm already pitying the poor sods stuck on this holiday with her.

She must surely be making it up that she sits and organises her toilettes for her holiday. How hard it is to bung toothpaste, tooth brush, deodorant and moisturiser in a bag.

She is a terrible example to her daughters. Thank goodness they sound as if they find her as vacant and dull as we do. I almost don't blame Nick for having a wondering eye for anyone who doesn't actually spends hours deciding what colour to paint her toenails.

Reactions: 9
AbsolutEly ridiculous the amount of skin-care she’s bringing with her, obviously not planning on many fun nights out if she’s going to spend ages at night doing her night-time skin-care routine. All time she spends on skin-care and the amount of lotions and potions she slathers on herself and her skin still isn’t all that great - every so often she does a close up of her face without filters and it is the same as the average 40 something year old’s skin.

I can imagine the hidden sniggers of ther travelling companions when she gives herself a mini facial on the flight or the day she appears in a pair of very tiny denim shorts and starts complaining about how they’re falling off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s losing her mind up in the attic with her potions and ‘watermarked curtains.’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.