Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F4303A5A-01D5-4727-9AED-198E8FB01B03.png

No filter! No of course not. There’s just one of those huge lights shining in her face. All the bloggers have them. She is extremely economical with the truth

Reactions: 6
Why is she taking the dog out if she has covid? She is hardly in an unpopulated area. Probs passing it onto the decorator too given the photos. Wafting past him in her xxxxxxxs pyjamas.

Omigod 🤦‍♀️ just because the rules have changed, doesn’t mean transmissibility has too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh I’m actually shocked she has someone working in her house whilst she has covid! AND she’s gone out for a walk! This is why everyone and their bloody dog has it at the moment, selfish idiots like her not being responsible!

Reactions: 12
What’s going on with Chloe / Covid / Isolating? Whilst it’s no longer law it’s what the government strongly recommends?

Nice to see her out and about passing covid on to everyone …
Idiot

I commented on her post saying
“Disappointed your out and about after testing positive “
She replied saying “I have isolated for 10 days and have had 2 negative flows “ I don’t know what your talking about …
Then blocked me !
Silly woman !
Clearly hates the truth

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What?! She only tested positive the other day?

Idiot

She replied saying “I have isolated for 10 days and have had 2 negative flows “ I don’t know what your talking about …
Then blocked me !
Silly woman !
Clearly hates the truth

Reactions: 7
Idiot

Then blocked me !
Silly woman !
Clearly hates the truth
Good for you for calling her out. No way is she at day 10, only 3 days since she had a positive PCR. Not sure what the rules are in England..surely you still have to isolate?

Reactions: 2
I thought she tested positive on Monday.
According to her she has isolated for 10 days and has had 2 consecutive days of negative lateral flows.
Very quickly commented and blocked me.

Reactions: 2
Good for you for calling her out. No way is she at day 10, only 3 days since she had a positive PCR. Not sure what the rules are in England..surely you still have to isolate?
No requirement to isolate anymore in England, can be sensible about your movements, but those that need to be protected are jabbed, so just need to get on with life now

Reactions: 1
The legal requirement has been removed yes but the guidance is still that you should isolate for at least 5 days assuming negative test on day five and day 6.

Chloe hasn’t done this so whilst she may not have broken the law she is not following the guidelines laid down by PHE and this is why cases are rising sharply!

I see she’s taken the story down!

She was wafting around covid-positive, filming a decorator in her house. The need for common sense consideration towards others has not diminished just because the rules have changed 🤷‍♀️

(Also is she counting the 10 days running up to her positive test as isolating? That’s not how it works!)

All of todays stories with her out with dog having coffee and wearing her Chanel pumps have gone - she knows she’s fucked up

Bloody stupid thing to do. She went off to the chemist to get stuff for her mouth ulser knowing she wasn't feeling well and living in the a house with someone with covid but to test positive and then go out whilst talking about having covid is irresponsible and selfish. She has a husband and 3 kids capable of walking the mutt.

She spends most of her days isolating in her bed in normal times faffing whilst her mum runs around...but chooses to go out when she actually would be better off staying there. Bloody bonkers woman.

No requirement to isolate anymore in England, can be sensible about your movements, but those that need to be protected are jabbed, so just need to get on with life now
Thanks for clarifying. Different where I am.

Seems a bit hypocritical that she was "worried about mummy catching it as that wouldn't be good" but no concern for others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've just joined Tattle because I'm so cross with her! I commented on her story last night where she said she'd had two negative tests to say that she'd not followed the advice and as an influencer she should be setting a good example so I was unfollowing her. Just checked this morning and she's blocked me.

I can't believe that four or five days after testing positive she was out and about. So irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I messaged her also, I don't follow her but she has blocked me now. Did she post saying she had two negative tests?
She will be extra bouncy today to compensate for people being "mean" to her.

Reactions: 4
She blocks anyone whose dialogue with her is anything but ‘Chloe you are small and amazing, please send me a link for some old crap you’ve been gifted but I’ll pay for’.

She’s so child like and unable to cope in any sense of the real world. That’s why influencing is ideal for her, completely meaningless existence that adds no value to the world.

She’s a spoilt brat too, so hardly surprised she’d allow covid doing what princess wants.

Reactions: 13
She’s completely spineless (perhaps why she’s always lay down) for not having the conviction to stand by what she puts out there. I remember her deleting her preachy stories about why we should all get boosted. She was going on about how ill it had made her but in her qualified to prance around in free clothes & play with make-up like a 10 year old opinion it was something we should all be doing for the greater good 🥱 They swiftly disappeared from her feed so she either got loads of 💩 like she has this week or someone who knows her reminded her she’s a dick & should stay in her very shallow lane! I bet she feels like Super Woman pressing that block button 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.