Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the car saying sh s still fighting off a cold/infection, yet she’s wearing a floaty summer blouse 🙄 brilliant. Put a jumper on if you’re ill- or is the floaty blouse just for the camera of course

Reactions: 5
She'd sneeze once and take herself off to bed for a fortnight saying she's fighting an infection, she's literally treating a tiny coldsore with the whole contents of Boots :rolleyes:

Her friend, Fran has just had a tooth extracted, can you imagine the fuss if that was poor ickle weak feeble Chloe, she'd be booking a private carer for at least a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's over the moon! She's got covid!!

The glee is palpable, weeks of being in bed and being waited on hand and foot ahead, Chloe's utterly beside herself with glee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can barely watch, she is so awful. Really doesn’t want to pass it to her mum. Clearly - who would wait on her otherwise?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet she expects her Mum to get up and down all those stairs to tend to her (with the broken ankle).

Reactions: 2
All my colleagues in NHS who have had covid( including consultant oncologist and radiologist) have continued to work from home ( telephone clinics/ MDT meetings) despite feeling like 💩because there has been no one to cover their workloads and waiting lists would have become even longer ....but poor old Chloe has had to take to bed bless her , cos it's soooo tiring being an blagger influencer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta get that little mention of Banham (alarms) in - just so we know she has the absolute top-of-the-range security system in that little 5-bedroom Edwardian villa mansion of hers.

Not too I’ll for a try on, guyzzzzzzzzz! But oh dear - this little SMALL sweatshirt isn’t oversize enough! Maybe a medium would’ve been better on my tiny little frame?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Back on the morning routine 50 face creams a day nonsense. She’s done this a million times. So dull. And I feel sorry for anyone who believes they need to put that much different gunk on their face to have nice skin.

• Heart
It’s absurd to have that many products, surely she wastes half of it as it doesn’t last for long

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, her stories this morning - how many borderline identical striped jumpers does she need, and that’s just the ones visible in the background?! Literally looks like she’s filming from a shop, she needs to get a bleeping hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just had a look at her stories and flipping nora she is absolutely ecstatic to have an actual bona fide illness to warrant all the hand to forehead-ing isn't she?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.