Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see her out and about passing covid on to everyone …
Idiot

I commented on her post saying
“Disappointed your out and about after testing positive “
She replied saying “I have isolated for 10 days and have had 2 negative flows “ I don’t know what your talking about …
Then blocked me !
Silly woman !
Clearly hates the truth
She 100% hasn’t because I had it before her and it’s still not been 10 days for me.

Reactions: 2
Unbelievable that she was out and about when apparently she had covid, yet when she’s perfectly well she has to go and lie down in a darkened room!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was wafting around covid-positive, filming a decorator in her house. The need for common sense consideration towards others has not diminished just because the rules have changed 🤷‍♀️

(Also is she counting the 10 days running up to her positive test as isolating? That’s not how it works!)
She appears to have counted the days prior to her positive pcr when she was showing symptoms. That’s always been allowed. Her positive pace was Monday, but she was talking about symptoms prior to that, and your number of days start from when symptoms started not positive pc.

Not wanting to argue the toss on this idiot but guidance clearly says it’s from the date of a positive test result. I know lots of people have gone from when they first have symptoms though.

Reactions: 1
Do we actually believe she had it? Certainly didn’t act like someone who had tested positive!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she posted since the blocking spree? Relying on you lovely tattlers to keep us updated now!

• Haha
Not wanting to argue the toss on this idiot but guidance clearly says it’s from the date of a positive test result. I know lots of people have gone from when they first have symptoms though.
Just double checked. It’s from the date you took the PCR Or the date symptoms started whichever is SOONER. So if she had symptoms before she took her PCR then she correctly has counted from then .

Just double checked. It’s from the date you took the PCR Or the date symptoms started whichever is SOONER. So if she had symptoms before she took her PCR then she correctly has counted from then .
Agree. It’s always been this way, even when I had covid back in Nov 2020

Ahh bless, Chloe's all emosh over Mothers Day spoiling and a necklace of her Mum's handwriting. This is the same Mum she couldn't be arsed to take to Heathrow and plonked on public transport.

And after being made a fuss of, she's also forgotten her husbands birthday. This women only had headspace for herself and even that's a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hang on a minute, did Chloe's Mum give Chloe a present for Mother's Day????? actually, that sounds completely normal for that house, what am I thinking?

Hope it was XXS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s getting worse. What’s with the whole “I’m such a bad wife I forgot his birthday” routine? Does she think she sounds cool? Or is she trying to get back at him for something by not getting him a card or gift?

Reactions: 3
There is only room for Chloe in Chloe’s headspace.
What a selfish cow.

Bet her mum didn’t get anything from them for Mothers’ Day

The thing is she creates jobs to avoid spending time with the kids. Who waits for the husband to go away, has a friend's kid over along with her own and thinks what a good time to paint the radiator.

S
She really is obsessive about her skin!
She's obsessed by her skin, her hair, her eyebrows, her body, her nails, her clothes, her coats, her shoes, her trainers, her bed, Netflix,her dog. Anything as long as it's not the important stuff. So NOT obsessed/even interested by her husband's birthday, getting her mum to the airport, the insane amount of landfill she creates, her carbon footprint, the perilous state of the world, other people.

Reactions: 8
She’s also an absolute liar. All the stuff she’s banging on about today how she had bad skin when trying retinol and you have to get over that barrier first. I messaged her once to ask her about this and she said she never had a problem with it. Weird woman

She just wants compliments from her sycophants…”Oh Chloe you have beautiful skin” 🤮 “Oh Chloe you don’t look your age” 🤮 Who honestly has the bloody time she does to play with makeup & face cream unless they’re pre-school age. She’s a complete dick!

• Haha
She just wants compliments from her sycophants…”Oh Chloe you have beautiful skin” 🤮 “Oh Chloe you don’t look your age” 🤮 Who honestly has the bloody time she does to play with makeup & face cream unless they’re pre-school age. She’s a complete dick!
100%. She is so wet, fannying about with skin care. Talking like breaking the tret barrier is like enduring 13 hours ofbrain surgery.
Chloe love, many of us have been doing it for years. There is tonnes of advice about how you use tret, how to buffer your skin and how you should use it seasonally. She is like a toddler.

There she reveals she's had Profhilo, I knew she'd had something injected into her face and said as much on here a couple of weeks ago. Soon to be revealed and no doubt there will be some drama that runs alongside it. Christ if she stubs her toe she's gotta have a lay down in a dark room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.