Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Chloe would take herself off to bed because someone in the house (not her!) has tested positive for covid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only Chloe would take herself off to bed because someone in the house (not her!) has tested positive for covid 🙄
Hysterical. Hey Chloe its the people who have covid who isolate not you. Probably left her mum to deal with them.

Only me who doesn't have Covid in our house at the moment and I am knackered delivering food and supplies to the isolation rooms, working all day, walking the dogs....not our Chloe tho. The head mopping she is doing will be off the scale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hysterical. Hey Chloe its the people who have covid who isolate not you. Probably left her mum to deal with them.

Only me who doesn't have Covid in our house at the moment and I am knackered delivering food and supplies to the isolation rooms, working all day, walking the dogs....not our Chloe tho. The head mopping she is doing will be off the scale 😂
She will leave it all to her Mum who has a badly healed ankle and is in her 70s. She is a waste of space - albeit not very much space of course as she is EXTRA SMALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs what’s wrong with her now? Nice that she can go take care of herself in bed with her headache. I currently have Covid, looking after a child who has Covid, trying to work (a real job not posing on Instagram) and feel awful but I’m not in bed with a hand on my forehead

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Still in a darkened room, mopping her brow, suffering from a bad case of being jealous someone else is getting attention with covid no doubt :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sometime wonder if her husband or teenage daughters slip something in her tea because she seems so completely out of it all the time, always some illness taking her off to bed, she talks so slowly and loses track of what she is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I sometime wonder if her husband or teenage daughters slip something in her tea because she seems so completely out of it all the time, always some illness taking her off to bed, she talks so slowly and loses track of what she is saying.
You never know if she could be on something. Maybe that’s how she stays so thin!!!

Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus Chloe, you don't have covid, there's nothing wrong with you other than quite clearly, you can't bear anyone else being the centre of attention.

Grow up.

Reactions: 2
What a complete and utter twit that woman is. Her Mum/parents must have indulged her so much growing up that she's just turned into something from the 18th century that needs to lie down after the slightest exertion.

Only hope is her kids see her pathetic behaviour and go in the opposite direction.

Reactions: 7
I tend to skip through her stories cos she's an annoying pathetic wet blanket and just her voice gets on my wick but..... 😂..... I looked at her stories today and she's 100% had cheek fillers done recently. Her cheeks look much plumper and she looks different.

I tend to skip through her stories cos she's an annoying pathetic wet blanket and just her voice gets on my wick but..... 😂..... I looked at her stories today and she's 100% had cheek fillers done recently. Her cheeks look much plumper and she looks different.
Is it the filter she’s used?

I unfollowed a long time ago and a quick glance at her feed and stories tells me that was absolutely the right thing to do 😂 She’s such a bleeping fanny!

• Haha
Her top tip about breakfast smoothies for teens who struggle to concentrate/have exams coming up is very similar to a post nutritionist Lucinda Miller (the NatureDoc) did the other day; the recipe is almost identical. Although her afflink for the relevant supplement takes you to Amazon rather than the NatureDoc shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well what a surprise! So caring of good ol Chloe to worry about whether or not it was right to post after the dreadful news about Ukraine. But hey ho..done that bit..now on with the Ads and more Ads and the ’pretty blouse’ (shock horror it’s a medium)!
might be a medium but I bet it is out of stock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.